+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Annie Duke - Season 2

Re: Annie Duke - Season 2

I can't stand Annie. I think she's a bigmouth brat that throws around words like "strong woman" to excuse her boorish behavior. You can be a strong woman or a strong man without acting like a jerk.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3431375;
    I can't stand Annie. I think she's a bigmouth brat that throws around words like "strong woman" to excuse her boorish behavior. You can be a strong woman or a strong man without acting like a jerk.
    so agree 100 percent!

What I don't get is this perception that Annie is walking around acting like a jerk to everybody. The only source we have alluding to her allegedly jerkish behavior is Melissa, who's hardly impartial.

But even if Annie IS being a jerk to Melissa, even still it doesn't meet the burden of proof that she's like that with anyone else. We've ALL had people we're "oil and water" with, who we just can't get along with. It's only in the eyes of the Joan and Melissa Rivers of the world that not getting along with Missy equals "evil"/"Hitler"/"Satan"/"must have Mafia ties".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3431543;
    What I don't get is this perception that Annie is walking around acting like a jerk to everybody. The only source we have alluding to her allegedly jerkish behavior is Melissa, who's hardly impartial.

But even if Annie IS being a jerk to Melissa, even still it doesn't meet the burden of proof that she's like that with anyone else. We've ALL had people we're "oil and water" with, who we just can't get along with. It's only in the eyes of the Joan and Melissa Rivers of the world that not getting along with Missy equals "evil"/"Hitler"/"Satan"/"must have Mafia ties".
    I completely agree. I've watched Annie play poker for years and I've never seen her throw a tantrum or exhibit any other Phil Helmuth or Mike Matusow like bad behavior at the tables. She seems to be quite well liked among her peers.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3431375;
    Word. This woman makes my skin crawl, and has from the first show. I wouldn't want to sit with my back to her. I think she's a snake.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3431578;
    Word. This woman makes my skin crawl, and has from the first show. I wouldn't want to sit with my back to her. I think she's a snake.
    I agree. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Melissa at all and think she's spoiled and helpless without her mother. I actually like Joan except for her huge blind spot about her whiny, self-entitled daughter. However, Annie is just everything I dislike in a person. She turns on the charm one minute and is backstabbing the same person the next. She rudely interrupts everyone and puts down every idea that isn't her own. She is happy to put everyone on her team to work so she can blame them if they lose, but equally happy to try to grab all the glory if they win. I also get sick of her trying to sell everyone on how great she is all the time. If you're truly great, you don't have to keep telling people that you are.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3431501;
    so agree 100 percent!
    You mean acting all classy like Joan & melissa did as they called people whores, compared them to hitler? Annie has not done one iota of the things that these so called classy woman has done to warrant such name calling.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3431831;
    You mean acting all classy like Joan & melissa did as they called people whores, compared them to hitler? Annie has not done one iota of the things that these so called classy woman has done to warrant such name calling.
    I agree with tapper and Stargazer. And Joan and Melissa behaving like obnoxious brats has nothing to do with tapper's, Stargazer's, and others' previous posts about Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3432082;
    I agree with tapper and Stargazer. And Joan and Melissa behaving like obnoxious brats has nothing to do with tapper's, Stargazer's, and others' previous posts about Annie.
    Thank you.

Remember, I am the one who coined ME-lissa and can't stand her, but Annies behavior is that of a USER and I hate HATE HATE users and that is what she is

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3432094;
    Thank you.

Remember, I am the one who coined ME-lissa and can't stand her, but Annies behavior is that of a USER and I hate HATE HATE users and that is what she is
    There is no bigger User than Melissa. Annie is in game mode and she is playing the game how it should be played. The problem with Melissa and Joan is they are as serious as hell and see no problem with being Nasty Horrible human beings. Melissa has no play if not for Joan If not for Mommy Dearest this woman wouldn't even have a resume.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread