+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice Finale

Re: Celebrity Apprentice Finale

I just think it needs to be said that Trace was a major factor when the team he was on won.
    Piers probably deserved the Celebrity Apprentice -- but he is just rude and obnoxious. IMO.
    Tonight he started going on about how much more money he raised at the event and I thought we were going to have a repeat of the Omarosa stomping speech.
    I also thought Trace realized he wasn't going to be named CA.

Hurrah Piers. I'm really glad to see him win. He was totally focused on his charity and ended up winning a ton of money for them. And those soldiers deserve every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;2874825;
    I think Trump said the winner gets a million dollars plus Trump's donation of 250,000 dollars to the winner's charity. I don't know if he said one million or half a million...

Piers better convert that to pounds pretty damned quickly. He can probably still buy a fish and chips with it if he hurries.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2874922;
    Piers probably deserved the Celebrity Apprentice -- but he is just rude and obnoxious. IMO.

He did what he was brought on the show to do: provide entertainment!

Premium Member

Piers provided the drama after Gene's early departure with his feuds with Stephen, Oma and Trace.

Now we'll have to start speculating on the next batch of "celebrities."

ETA: Next time I hope they have a few more tasks where they can't use their contacts. A few times is fine since it's for charity but it took some of the challenge out of it - in my opinion anyway. I liked the Quizno's challenge - more "old school" apprentice.

FORT Newbie

Piers raised $500k more than ALL the other celebrities added together. They raised a total of just over $1 million, that means Piers raised $750k and all the other celebrities raised $250k. I am sorry but the American celebrities were out played. To get beaten so badly by a guy that doesn't even live in the US is pathetic.

Piers let the editors exploit his nasty side for the good of the show. I am sure a large number of the viewers would have tuned out weeks ago without Piers stirring the pot. AND if he is so evil, and rude to people, do you seriously think people would go out of their way and open their check books to help the guy.

Trace is a super nice guy but Piers was the only deserving winner.

Watching on the West coast. Now why are they spotlighting Steven's lack of celebrity pull and not the other celebrity. Carol didn't look like she was doing anything. Why wasn't she trying to sell tickets. So far they haven't shown the other team selling tickets. Don't pick on Steven please!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2875068;
    Don't pick on Steven please!
    Its funny when Baldwin enters the studio near the end...some of the crowd were booing him...too funny. Interesting that the NY crowd gave Piers the warmest welcome.

Does this mean that Piers is now the undisputed biggest villain of Apprentice?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread