+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 2/7 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I look forward to next week- Nice posting with you all as I watched.

Nely just shot herself in the foot with her big mouth and Trump correctly gave her the cobra. Good riddance!

FORT Fogey

Yeah, Nelly was confident but never contributed much.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

You have got to be freaking kidding me!!! This is a joke. Omarosa was the one who was directly responsible for the loss, and yet she survives another boardroom.

Trump has completely rigged this show. How many times does Omarosa have to prove she just doesn't have what it takes to be successful in the business world?

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2786664;
    Nely just shot herself in the foot with her big mouth and Trump correctly gave her the cobra. Good riddance!
    Nely didn't stand a chance. Trump all but told Omarosa to bring her into the boardroom because he wanted to fire her. No matter what she would have said, it was predetermined that she was gone.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2786821;
    You have got to be freaking kidding me!!! This is a joke. Omarosa was the one who was directly responsible for the loss, and yet she survives another boardroom.

Trump has completely rigged this show. How many times does Omarosa have to prove she just doesn't have what it takes to be successful in the business world?

ETA:

Nely didn't stand a chance. Trump all but told Omarosa to bring her into the boardroom because he wanted to fire her. No matter what she would have said, it was predetermined that she was gone.
    Omarosa is good for the ratings,why would The Hair to fire her?Even for her being completely incompetent as a leader,that she still draw crowds to watch her everyday.
    As far as reality goes,Omarosa will NOT be successful in the real business world.You will occasionally need to backstab someone sometimes but that should not be the main objective.She knows about how to get into the leader role and also know about how to shift the blame when things start to collapse.Only problem is,sometimes that you just have to face the failure and recollecting yourself to able to advance.

Thanks for the quick recap! I watched LOST instead which is fine with me since I can't watch this show with Omarosa.... I disliked her the first time and dislike her even more the second time. I'll start taping it again once she is gone...

I think the whole thing between Baldwin and Piers was a set-up. It just came across as so fake to me, and Stephen so quickly accepted Trump's proposal to change teams. I can just see the cameras stop rolling and Baldwin and Piers bursting into laughter and going for a beer.

I had the same feeling Canuck.

Good on Nely for calling out Trump on his crap. He had it against her from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2787040;
    I had the same feeling Canuck.

Good on Nely for calling out Trump on his crap. He had it against her from the beginning.
    Trump is a hypocrite. He says he "reverts to the past" and that's why he fired Nely.

If he reverts to the past why the divel is Omarosa there? (yeah, I know, ratings). But the trouble she caused in Season 1 is unforgiveable, IMO. (lying about Ereka calling her the N word, sabotaging Kwame, etc.) So now he loves her again, despite the past. What a crock.

If I were Trump, I'd find it offensive for O to be within 20 ft. of the air I breathe.
    Last edited by tango7; 02-08-2008 at 11:45 AM.

peachroses

I believe this entire season is scripted and rigged starting with Gene Simmons and the 'lets send the soprano spy' next door, etc. All the drama with Pierce and Omagrossa (who is still wearing clothes 10 sizes too small) is all fake and encouraged. Despite all of that, I have to admit I am enjoying this season. And I really hope Trace wins for his charity.... he is the only one who appears to be genuine.... well I like Carol also.
    Because I said so ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast