+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2778415;
    Damn.

Trump ACCEPTED Vinny's resignation!!!!!!!!!!

And Vinny rides off in a limo.
    We never saw Vinnie get into the cab nor did we see him make his farewell speech in the back of the cab.

me thinks something is going down big time next week!

Quote Originally Posted by chevellerolet;2778429;
    Kind of a random question...but does anyone know where Tito Ortiz was tonight? I couldve sworn I didnt see him throughout the episode
    Early on in the show, Trump said he had a fight (work).

FORT Newbie

No it was a good episode. Piers deserves to stay because he didn't tell Vinny to write notes or to even go onto the girls team. Remember it was Vinny's idea to ACT the whole thing out and make a scene and it was him that come presentation time did nothing. And Baldwin wants Piers gone so he has a better chance of winning, and remember he was laughing at Vinny when he came back and it was his idea to go in the hallway and mess with the girls during the shoot. So Vinny should have been fired for double crossing and putting himself in that situation, and as for Baldwin he's not any better. I think Lynox put it best when he said Vinny let the whole team down and double crossed them all not just Piers.

Tito had a fight this week...

I personally think Pierce is hilarious....and Stephen playing the integrity card with Trump was just priceless...how does he not know that Trump has no scruples when it comes to business....

Vinny is so hypocritical it is RIDICULOUS....

VINNY told Pierce the women were spying (DH and I rewatched to make sure) but then denied saying it to Trump and in the beginning Pierce told him to sit outside and listen to what the women had to say - so Vinny says "are you an actor" and then VINNY started the big fight so the girls would hear it...then VINNY went into the girls room and asked them to hire him...then VINNY passed a note to the men with the women's campaign...then VINNY double crossed the men and defected to the women...so Pierce says that he did this all in fun and lets the women know what they did...and they fired Vinny who figured the men would not take him back...Pierce welcomed him back with open arms on the team and told him good job...the next day VINNY refused to work with the team and started the fight with Pierce...just last week Vinny was singing Pierce's praises when the girls were making fun of him for wearing the King Arthur costume...

Vinny is such a hypocrite - he escalated things and then said he was only doing what Pierce told him to do...he deserved to be fired..

Stephen is a hypocrite as well...he sits and tells Pierce how brilliant he is and they should start a company together but then sells him out in the boardroom..that is clearly b/c he knows that he can't beat Pierce...

I think Trace just doesn't like the drama - Lennox was the only one who saw that Pierce is the better person on the team and admitted it to Trump...

FORT Fogey

Dang! I thought for sure that Piers was going! I think Piers is doing a fabulous job in this show, but he crossed the line tonight. I have to say that I agree with Stephen Baldwin on this one. I'll never be rich as a result of that approach to life, but who cares.

I do feel bad for Vinny. He is a nice guy who let his emotions rule. Lenox is right. In this game, it's all about winning and staying focused. Vinney didn't display either of those traits.

Ah well! On a side note....combine the men's title and the women's display, and it would be an awesome campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey;2778440;
    We never saw Vinnie get into the cab nor did we see him make his farewell speech in the back of the cab.

I hope something DOES go down big time next week.

But I do remember seeing Vinny pause at the door of what looked to be a black limo and turn and stare up at the building at the end of the show.

I'm thinking because HE chose to resign --- and the Hair chose to accept that resignation --- he wasn't asked for any final words, like the fired people usually are.

But that was definitely NOT the usual Yellow Cab the fired people get sent off in that he was pausing at the door of at the end of the show.

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey;2778440;

I took it as an homage to the final episode of The Sopranos, where the screen went black to the very same song. Actually, I thought it was more clever than this show has ever been...though that's not saying much!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2778456;
    Tito had a fight this week...

I personally think Pierce is hilarious....and Stephen playing the integrity card with Trump was just priceless...how does he not know that Trump has no scruples when it comes to business....

Vinny is so hypocritical it is RIDICULOUS....

VINNY told Pierce the women were spying (DH and I rewatched to make sure) but then denied saying it to Trump and in the beginning Pierce told him to sit outside and listen to what the women had to say - so Vinny says "are you an actor" and then VINNY started the big fight so the girls would hear it...then VINNY went into the girls room and asked them to hire him...then VINNY passed a note to the men with the women's campaign...then VINNY double crossed the men and defected to the women...so Pierce says that he did this all in fun and lets the women know what they did...and they fired Vinny who figured the men would not take him back...Pierce welcomed him back with open arms on the team and told him good job...the next day VINNY refused to work with the team and started the fight with Pierce...just last week Vinny was singing Pierce's praises when the girls were making fun of him for wearing the King Arthur costume...

Vinny is such a hypocrite - he escalated things and then said he was only doing what Pierce told him to do...he deserved to be fired..

Stephen is a hypocrite as well...he sits and tells Pierce how brilliant he is and they should start a company together but then sells him out in the boardroom..that is clearly b/c he knows that he can't beat Pierce...

I think Trace just doesn't like the drama - Lennox was the only one who saw that Pierce is the better person on the team and admitted it to Trump...
    Very good recap cape.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2778501;
    I hope something DOES go down big time next week.

But I do remember seeing Vinny pause at the door of what looked to be a black limo and turn and stare up at the building at the end of the show.

I'm thinking because HE chose to resign --- and the Hair chose to accept that resignation --- he wasn't asked for any final words, like the fired people usually are.

But that was definitely NOT the usual Yellow Cab the fired people get sent off in that he was pausing at the door of at the end of the show.

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.
    Since this is the celebrity apprentice, they have not been using the yellow taxi cab at all. They have been using the town cars instead for all the celebs who have left so far this season.

I didn't see Vinny making any final words in the town car either. I think they are kind of making this into a two-parter with next week's show. On the scenes for next week's show, Baldwin is in talking to Trump about how Piers is driving him crazy.

Maybe trump gets so annoyed at Piers, he kicks him out and brings back Vinny?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2778508;
    I took it as an homage to the final episode of The Sopranos, where the screen went black to the very same song. Actually, I thought it was more clever than this show has ever been...though that's not saying much!
    That's EXACTLY what it was! I have to say, I roared when they pulled that ending...sheer brilliance! I'm a little sad it was lost on so many viewers. Different genres.......

+ Reply to Thread