+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

whatsup playas & playettes. Trump Jr. got a chin-lift & has been hitting the treadmill. He didn't like how fat he looked on tv in the previous installment so he decided to give up the doughnuts...good for him, but he still looks like a prick. Ivanka should show more cleavage, why did she get a boob job only to cover them up? As for this season, it's very entertaining although cleary staged.

peachroses

I should probably post this under Omarosa..... but.....

what is with the tight clothes..... all those clothes she wears look like they are painted on..... and it doesn't look pretty. I have never seen anyone on TV ruin clothes like she does. I am thinking she is wearing 3 sizes too small for her.

OK, now I am done ranting.
    Because I said so ....

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I loved the ending.. but yes, it begs the question of how staged is this season.. or any other for tat matter.

I have to say i heve enven less respect for The Trumpette when she said she was all for what the Men did sending a rat. To me thats NOT ever god busniess sense. Sigh..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2778508;
    I took it as an homage to the final episode of The Sopranos, where the screen went black to the very same song. Actually, I thought it was more clever than this show has ever been...though that's not saying much!
    I loved that, and you're right about the unexpected cleverness.

I thought they could have played this episode into 3 hours.
    They could have had Vinnie take a boatride with Piers, and Lennox, surprisingly meeting up with Tito, whose 'fight' was just a cover story. They would all be swigging down shots of tequila, with Vinnie telling them how he bagged Marilu in the back of a limo while riding across town.
    Vinnie begging them, 'Not in the face guys, not in the face.'
    They could have had Ivanka in a Dr. Melphi-esque short skirt and glasses, talking to the members of the men's team.
    Vinnie could have revealed to Marilu that he was wearing a wire.
    Instead of Vinnie riding off in a car, they could have shown Trump and Don Jr. throwing something into the East River.
    Next week, they can show Piers looking at a big talking flounder.

I love Piers!!! You have to admit that he is good television. He has a singleness of mind to win because he knows there are no real stakes except to have fun and get more time on TV but one gets the feeling that whatever he does, he does it fully committed even if it is just a TV show. Can't say that for the others. Not a bad character trait altogether. At least you know what you have and not people who are fake nice to your face while stabbing you in the back.

I agree that Vinny could have NOT done many of the things that came back to embarrass him in the end. I do hope this was staged because it was really awful to see someone act that way, but after I read some of your posts I can see that he made his own uncomfortable bed.

I actually learned something from this episode. It's impossible to be everyone's friend, in the end you will end up alone and no one will trust you. Take your stand and stick with it if you KNOW it is right and always give something careful consideration before being peer pressured into doing something you will regret for a long time. After you make a mistake, admit it and be sorry, but don't over compensate by further ingratiating yourself to other untrustworthy people. Watch you back, no one else will. You lose a piece of yourself when you agree to something that goes against your conscience and you do it anyway in the heat of the moment.
    Last edited by Tobi; 02-02-2008 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2779815;
    . . . Instead of Vinnie riding off in a car, they could have shown Trump and Don Jr. throwing something into the East River.
    DT and DTjr would need help from Lennox and maybe Tito, too.

I don't think Vinny embarassed himself. I find the opposite, I think Piers is the embarrassment. Piers used a project that was supposed to be used to make money for a charity as a way to stick it to and ridicule vinny. The drama Piers started took away from the Soles united project, a charitable one and onto the British blowhard Piers.

With all the flop sweat Piers was losing during the boardroom I was hoping he was a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2779980;
    I love Piers!!! You have to admit that he is good television. He has a singleness of mind to win because he knows there are no real stakes except to have fun and get more time on TV but one gets the feeling that whatever he does, he does it fully committed even if it is just a TV show. Can't say that for the others. Not a bad character trait altogether. At least you know what you have and not people who are fake nice to your face while stabbing you in the back.

I agree that Vinny could have NOT done many of the things that came back to embarrass him in the end. I do hope this was staged because it was really awful to see someone act that way, but after I read some of your posts I can see that he made his own uncomfortable bed.

I actually learned something from this episode. It's impossible to be everyone's friend, in the end you will end up alone and no one will trust you. Take your stand and stick with it if you KNOW it is right and always give something careful consideration before being peer pressured into doing something you will regret for a long time. After you make a mistake, admit it and be sorry, but don't over compensate by further ingratiating yourself to other untrustworthy people. Watch you back, no one else will. You lose a piece of yourself when you agree to something that goes against your conscience and you do it anyway in the heat of the moment.
    Piers is great TV, the show's not as boring with him on it, I always get a good laugh.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2780158;
    DT and DTjr would need help from Lennox and maybe Tito, too.
    And a forklift.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread