+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 1/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

So, all of the other women on the team are weak and spineless? Only Omarosa is a strong woman? Perhaps that's true! Maybe that's why none of the others threw Omarosa under the bus in the first boardroom.

There is no doubt Omarosa was the one responsible for the loss of the first challenge. Maybe they're all cowards and that's why none of them came to Tiffany's defense by pointing out Omarosa had refused to use the women's celebrity to win the challenge. Or, maybe there's another reason!

I would venture a guess that, in their chosen field, most of these women would be willing to hand their competitors their heads. I would love to see Omarosa at the plate against Jennie. Let's see who's got the fire in their eye then. One good inside pitch near the head and Omarosa would run crying to the producers. The problem is, this is Omarosa's home court. It's her job to be the bitch. Exactly what is the incentive for Jennie to demean herself by stooping to Omarosa's level?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

People react to confrontational people in much different ways. I tend to withdraw and get mad and silent, while my younger sister meets them halfway and tactfully but firmly expresses her points and will not let herself be talked over. Same family background, different responses. Kudos to those like my sister, but do not forget that there are others whose personalities react in different ways.

Is O a bully? Most definitely. I am waiting for someone to take her out in the boardroom in such a way that Trump must fire her. Carol has her pegged, and I do admire Carol for not allowing O to manipulate her destiny.

Piers, while he is abrasive as well, I am hoping he is responsible for O's demise. Trace is awesome.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2769972;
    I don't think the contests are fair, it comes down to celebratory factor and who's friends have more money. One contributor won the challenge for the men last night. Richard Branson's 10,000 check. Take away that one check the women kicked the guys butts. So this and many of the contests have been about whose friends have the big bucks. Not on any real business sense. If last nights challenge had been on how many tickets they sold, then it would have been a different challenge and more oriented towards who could drum up more business. If it had been who sold the most hot dogs or printers and not the most expensive hot dogs/printers then it becomes a different contest. Right now it feels like you just have to have one friend bring a checkbook, write a big check and now you are done. How is that business sense?

The weakest link of active participants last night was Nelly, her contributor's arrived late. Wouldn't you want your heavy hitters to arrive early and generate excitement?

I complete agree with you. In past seasons it's also about who can generate the most bucks, instead of the most product sold, but isn't that the way of real life, too? No one cares who sells the most of something, just who makes the most money.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2772338;
    I would venture a guess that, in their chosen field, most of these women would be willing to hand their competitors their heads. I would love to see Omarosa at the plate against Jennie. Let's see who's got the fire in their eye then. One good inside pitch near the head and Omarosa would run crying to the producers. The problem is, this is Omarosa's home court. It's her job to be the bitch. Exactly what is the incentive for Jennie to demean herself by stooping to Omarosa's level?
    Well put. It is not in the best interest of any of the women to play her silly game.

+ Reply to Thread