+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

As long as Donald decides who gets fired, for what ever reason he chooses, even if it's someone from a winning team, they don't need a script to get the outcome they want. Be it week to week for the "story", or end of the season for a suitable "employee".

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just watched this episode online. UNBELIEVABLE!!! How in God's name did Omarosa escape being fired. Oh yeah! Because Tiffany blew it big time. Tiffany deserved to go home. This was a slam dunk. All she had to do was repeat over and over, 'Omarosa rejected my plan to use our celebrity'.

There's not a woman in the bunch that can handle her. They need to put Omarosa on the men's team or mix it up. If they don't she'll never go home. And frankly, I doubt I can watch many more episodes with her in them.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2749403;
    I just watched this episode online. UNBELIEVABLE!!! How in God's name did Omarosa escape being fired. Oh yeah! Because Tiffany blew it big time. Tiffany deserved to go home. This was a slam dunk. All she had to do was repeat over and over, 'Omarosa rejected my plan to use our celebrity'.

There's not a woman in the bunch that can handle her. They need to put Omarosa on the men's team or mix it up. If they don't she'll never go home. And frankly, I doubt I can watch many more episodes with her in them.
    It appears to me from the preview that next week's episode has Gene on the women's team. HAHA!

Hopefully he'll be project manager. I would love to see him and Omarosa get in to it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Piers is no match for 'Amorosa', but Simmons... that's a heavyweight match-up I'd pay to watch.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112