+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Oh there are plenty of other celebrities to watch, but there wouldn't be enough "drama" and a evil vs good feel to the show with out the horrible "O".

This show needs the drama to bring people back. I think they are fortunate that the writer's strike cleared the way for people to watch. I know I would have had other programs to watch in lieu of this one, if the strike had ended.

Apprentice viewership was way down the last time out. Now that the holidays are over and the regular season has pretty much ended due to the strike, this show should see a big ratings hike. People are going to tune in, just to see O get the boot... but not too soon
    Tahoe bound....

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I love this show and am glad to see it back this season. I wasn't so fussy about the idea of a celebrity Apprentice show, but last night was entertaining so I think it'll be a good season. I'm a Gene Simmons fans so he is bound to make things interesting no matter what.

So I wonder ifTrump's right-hand man, George is gone for good? I wonder if Trump will bring past seasons winners (Bill Rancic, Randall Pinkett et al.) back to the show to "mentor" the celebrity apprentices for any of the challenges - will be interesting if it happens.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I have to admit I watched this last night. I was actually interested in it for once. It could be because my favorite shows are all in re-runs, but it was entertaining. Gene pulled through for the guys. I don't agree that the playmate should have called Hef for money. I think she was right in trying to wait for another task that Hef could have helped more on.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2741625;
    I have to admit I watched this last night. I was actually interested in it for once. It could be because my favorite shows are all in re-runs, but it was entertaining. Gene pulled through for the guys. I don't agree that the playmate should have called Hef for money. I think she was right in trying to wait for another task that Hef could have helped more on.
    I'm pretty sure that the Donald just used that as an excuse so that he wouldn't have to fire "Ponderosa" so early in the game.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

This show is promising even if some of the celbs are there to self promote. They should learn from Trump how to promote themselves even further!!! LOL

I may be in the miniority but I love Omarosa. I love her no holds barred balls to the wall attitude. Tiffany needs to learn to stand up for herself in this world or she will be a doormat.

I loved Gene and his pulling out his Cell and dialing for dollars. I recognized all of the Celebrities on this show and happened to find them all some what intriguing.

Omarosa is hilarious for the simple fact that she can only be so mean unless allowed by others. Omarosa in the board room is pure genius. Tiffany looked like Chum for a shark stuck between Omarosa and Carol Alt,lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2741520;
    I If the one everyone hates is gone, no one will watch.

yes, she generated a lot of negative emotions during season 1. There is no reality TV contestant that I despised more than Omarosa.

But this time.. I just don't care.

She is simply annoying like a moskito.

I just want her gone because she is in a way of the show which may be very entertainig.

FORT Newbie

What is the name of th womens team and what does it mean?

I know that the money they raise goes to charity, but do any of the celebrities get a stipend or anything for their time? I guess the reward is the exposure they get from the show. I don't know, but my intuition is telling me that Omarosa is on Trump's payroll. It's just something I feel in my bones, and besides if she is, that would be a good business decision of Trump. Like he says, "It's just business."
    Last edited by tomboy; 01-04-2008 at 09:14 PM.

I thought they have to get union scale or something like that. Just like when they are on a talk show.

Maybe the rule is different if its declared a charity thing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread