+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

FORT Regular

Re: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

I know it was all about the ink but the Men's whole thing looked cheesy. I would be shocked that corporate executives picked that presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227;2760544;
    You think it's just becoming fake? Whew. What part of this Celebrity Apprentice wasn't scripted first? Maybe it's just that this last boardroom was so poorly acted, but it's all seemed quite fake and scripted to me.
    You didn't read what I said correctly. I meant the series has become fake. I wasn't refering to this particular season.
    Have a nice day.

I think that Gene has a general disdain for anyone not in his inner circle and worthy of his greatness.

And I think he wanted to be fired and set it up so Trump had no choice. He was done and wanted to leave. If Omerossa left instead, he would live with it and gloat, but overall I think he wanted to leave.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

He makes my skin crawl, which is why I can't watch his reality series. I didn't hear that interview on NPR, but I can certainly imagine it. Making someone uncomfortable is the alpha dog's way of maintaining control. Ewww.

FORT Fan

I am leaning towards the idea that Gene may have felt this whole show was as boring as I find it...and he wanted out. I want to fast forward the episodes, I only watch em when there is nothing else on LOL.

Like him or not, among some of these X list "stars" Gene Simmons is a real success. The only lower celebs are those on "Celebrity Rehab", like Jessica Sierra. Gene, Trace, Lennox and maybe Tito are the only real stars....the british guy, Nely, the big O, and all the rest are really a joke IMHO

Reading his bio, I had no idea his mom was a Holocaust survivor. I never would have guessed it since I always thought that incorporating the Nazi SchutzStaffel logo into the KISS logo was intentional.

The things we learn.

--X
    Dictum ad tua mater.

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

I knew he would be fired around the beginning because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anybody. I just wished that he would go far.
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. -Bono

I wanted him to go farther as well. I thought his business sense would have shined.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by shel93;2773551;
    I knew he would be fired around the beginning because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anybody. I just wished that he would go far.
    I did too, Shel. I think he wanted out, that's why he made it impossible for Trump to keep him.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

The ratings must be falling off a cliff without Gene.

+ Reply to Thread