+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

Re: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2740430;
    This is the thing about the show I'm the most excited to see. On paper, he and Trump are SO much alike -- both have made lots of money capitalizing on a name. Neither one drinks or uses drugs, but both would have to identify women as a vice. Both take tremendous pride in their families, primarily their children. But for all the similarities, you put the two side by side, and you'd never guess they had anything in common.
    One thing they have in common physically is REALLY bad hair

Gene is the best part of the show so far.

The only problem with his charity....not to many children are dying from HIV anymore. This isnt 1988. It would be better to donate money to a charity about HIV in 3rd world countries, where the citizens dont have the resources to get their HIV in remission like we do in the western world.

FORT Fan

Gene was awesome....his team is lucky! I expect him to win or at least go far in this show. He is really far above most of the others, in star power and in brains and business savvy! Go Gene!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2743767;
    Gene was awesome....his team is lucky! I expect him to win or at least go far in this show. He is really far above most of the others, in star power and in brains and business savvy! Go Gene!
    Gene Simmons Rocks! I think I'm in love
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2740445;
    Am I all alone again? Am I the only one who can't abide him? I'm so loooonnnnnely.
    Add me to the can't stand him club. I listened to a radio interview he did with Terry Gross on NPR and he went out of his way to make her uncomfortable, just for the purpose of making her uncomfortable. Can't stand him since then.

He might do great on Apprentice, but he was apalling in that interview.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

It's so interesting to watch him. You have to wonder... is he that cool ALL the time?! Just kidding, but he seems to have perfected the art of the 'cool look and attitude'. If only the Fonz could have taken lessons from Gene...

I'm desperately hoping he doesn't get the axe this week. I'm looking forward to the point in the show where they mix up the men and women. When Omarosa opens her big mouth it should be fun just to hear what he has to say to her.

FORT Fogey

Oh yes! Getting Simons and Omarosa on the same team is going to be delicious. Hopefully after the next challenge the womens team gets to vote on who they want to send to the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;2743458;
    The only problem with his charity....not to many children are dying from HIV anymore. This isnt 1988. It would be better to donate money to a charity about HIV in 3rd world countries, where the citizens dont have the resources to get their HIV in remission like we do in the western world.
    Except that it is Mark Burnett's pet charity, so may be one of the reasons he was chosen.

Awesome editing so far.

[QUOTE=mom2;2741953;]Dude, I hope Trump doesn't fire him for dissing the boss' daughter.

Did I imagine it or did anyone else see a preview which implies Donald confronts Gene about what he said to or about his daughter? By the way what did he say to Ivanka, I missed it? Must pay better attention....

[QUOTE=Luvstruck;2745036;]
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2741953;
    Dude, I hope Trump doesn't fire him for dissing the boss' daughter.

Did I imagine it or did anyone else see a preview which implies Donald confronts Gene about what he said to or about his daughter? By the way what did he say to Ivanka, I missed it? Must pay better attention....
    Nope, I saw that,too. Hopefully Trump realizes that keeping Gene around makes the show more interesting. The fighters and the country singer seem alittle quiet --so far-- to be very entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread