+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennie Finch - Olympic Gold Medalist: Softball

Jennie Finch - Olympic Gold Medalist: Softball

Charity: Jennie's charity is The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. PERSONAL CONNECTION: Jennie lost a close friend to breast cancer. A family member was later diagnosed with breast cancer but has beaten it, Jennie believes that developments through the foundation helped save her life.

Jennie Finch is one of America's best-known female athletes. She won a Gold Medal in Athens in 2004 as a member of the US Olympic Softball Team, and is a two-time Honda Award winner. She was named Most Outstanding Player in the NCAA and WCWS, and still holds the NCAA all-time winning streak for softball with 60 wins.
    Finch was one of the faces of this year's ESPN Fantasy Baseball and was the first female correspondent for "This Week in Baseball." In 2004, she was named one of People's "50 Most Beautiful People."
    Finch is married to Diamondbacks pitcher Casey Daigle. The two are proud parents of one-year-old Ace.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Jennie Finch - Olympic Gold Medalist: Softball

In other words, Trump will love her for having a medal and nobody else in America will know who the heck she is, or care, except for the fact that she ALSO happens to be a 20-something hot blond girl.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gotta root for the softball girl. I've played since I was 5, so unless she proves to be obnoxious, I'm hoping she goes far. (And bats O out of the whole thing very quickly.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it's kind of pushing it to call this woman a celebrity-- or 'one of America's best known female athletes". But, there has to be at least one whoizzit on every show like this.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2734587;
    I think it's kind of pushing it to call this woman a celebrity-- or 'one of America's best known female athletes". But, there has to be at least one whoizzit on every show like this.
    Dunno about that....she's almost as famous as Julie Foudy or Brandy Chastain.

But then again you'd have to be a baseball or softball fan to know who Jennie Finch is or her Olympic accomplishments. My only question is *what* has she done with money?? (since Trump mentions that everybody he picked has done something with their money and been very successful that way).

I guess I'm the only one who didn't know that softball is an Olympic sporting event...

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2736649;
    I guess I'm the only one who didn't know that softball is an Olympic sporting event...
    Don't worry I didn't know that either lol
    The big brother addiction its taking over

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ah yes....another high maintenance blonde who has to work really hard to keep those eyebrows and roots dyed dark!! Gotta love it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2738071;
    Ah yes....another high maintenance blonde who has to work really hard to keep those eyebrows and roots dyed dark!! Gotta love it!
    She is one hell of a softball player and tough as nails on the field. Don't let her looks fool you.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I dont, for one minute! I know she is not a blonde!

On the other hand, after seeing her last night, I get the impression that she is pretty tough.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast