+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Pastore - Actor

Vincent Pastore - Actor

Charity:Vincent's charity is the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research (Mitchell Berke Memorial). PERSONAL CONNECTION: A close friend of Vinnie's recently died from pancreatic cancer. A memorial fund was started in his name at the Lustgarten Foundation

Vincent Pastore is most recognizable to television audiences as Big Pussy on "The Sopranos." Other TV credits include "The Practice," "Everybody Hates Chris," HBO's "Gotti," NBC's "Witness To The Mob," "Dellaventura," "Ed", "Less Than Perfect," "Law & Order," "One Life To Live," Howard Stern's "Son of the Beach," "Grounded For Life" and TLC's "Repo Man."
    Films include "The Hurricane," "Shark Tale," "This Thing of Ours," "Deuces Wild," Walking and Talking," "True Love," "Mickey Blue Eyes," "Jerkey Boys," "Mafia," "Serving Sara," "Two Family House," "Made," Riding in Cars with Boys," the soon to be released "Revolver" directed by Guy Ritchie, "Looking for Palladin" with Ben Gazzarra and "Pizza with Bullets" with Talia Shire.
    His theater credits include the off-Broadway productions of "On the Waterfront," "Golden Boy," "Painting X's on the Moon" and "Pulp." He is currently co-producing and will star in the revival of Louis Larussos "Lampost Reunion" for off-Broadway. This winter, Vincent will be making his Broadway debut as "Amos Hart" in Chicago.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Vincent Pastore - Actor

**INSERT BIG PUSSY JOKE HERE**

Really, its so predictable. So lets just PRETEND I made one.

His advantages: He will be more recognizable to a rank and file New Yorker than any one else on this cast. He's also a local boy and will know the geography, which is frequently important on this show.

His disadvantages: I doubt he can leverage that local celeb factor properly. He's got no business background that I know of, and there's no special reason to think he's hiding genius.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

For his charity alone, I hope he lasts awhile. My dad died of pancreatic cancer and I hope it is something, that in my lifetime, is completely erased off the face of the Earth!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2733149;
    **INSERT BIG PUSSY JOKE HERE**

Really, its so predictable. So lets just PRETEND I made one.

His advantages: He will be more recognizable to a rank and file New Yorker than any one else on this cast. He's also a local boy and will know the geography, which is frequently important on this show.

His disadvantages: I doubt he can leverage that local celeb factor properly. He's got no business background that I know of, and there's no special reason to think he's hiding genius.
    Love this! In one of the clips of future episodes, in the opening, we see him standing behind Piers with no one else beside him. It appears that the numbers have diminished to the point where they are only short one chair. Piers, Vincent and Lennox (all pictured) survive a number of eliminations.

He has one of the best recognition factors out of this group along with Gene and Billy. Piers show was wildly popular as well. He may hang in for quite awhile if this factor plays into winning challenges.

Wasn't he supposed to be on "Dancing with the Stars"? If so, then apparently he feels some deep-seated compulsion to be on a reality show, any reality show, for some reason.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2741664;
    Wasn't he supposed to be on "Dancing with the Stars"? If so, then apparently he feels some deep-seated compulsion to be on a reality show, any reality show, for some reason.
    Actors always strive to work. My guess is that reality TV is probably on the bottom of their list but they take what they can get. If no offers come in for a series or movie then you have to get your face in the news somehow.

I think it's more of a deep-seated compulsion to be working, no matter what type of work it is.

ETA: we posted at the same time shoepie
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Maybe to make up for his failure with Celebrity Fat Fit Club?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Nice suit in the photo.

So that makes 3 realoity shows that he's quit.

DWTS - I couldn't see this guy doin' the Jumpin Jive.

Seriously......why does he quit everything? It's strange.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast