+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice: Trump + 14 other "YOOGE" Egos

Celebrity Apprentice: Trump + 14 other "YOOGE" Egos

This is going to be SUCH a train wreck. Nevertheless, am I alone in actually kind of wishing we had a forum for it?

I mean it will suck, but it will suck HILARIOUSLY. It may be cheesetastic, if not fantastic.

Either way, I intend to watch. Maybe with a barf bag and only one eye open, but I will watch.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-22-2007 at 11:42 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member

Re: Celebrity Apprentice: Trump + 14 other "YOOGE" Egos

I can't wait to see Trump fire Omarosa again LOL wishful thinking

I'll be watching. Maybe it'll be good. You never know.

I was reading into the show, and I found out that there was a British spinoff that had celebrities experience the Apprentice. It was called "Comic Relief Does the Apprentice" (Comic Relief is a charity, by the way). And get this: Piers Morgan was on it. So he has been on both the American and British Celebrity Apprentices.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

he is taking celebrities?

When "Big Pussy" is the big name, you can barely call them celebrities.

That said, in a way that might serve to help the show. I mean we might get a laugh at some jaded New Yorker staring at Carol Alt trying to remember when she was last relevant. Or definitely recognizing Gene Simmons, but only from his lame reality show. Or scratching their head trying to figure our why Marilu Henner looks vaguely familiar, but then shrugging their shoulders when they remember her from "Taxi" and various infomercials. Or dealing with the Olympic Softball "star" and wondering why she's in their face. Or someone oogling the ex-Playboy Playmate but otherwise not taking her seriously. Or definitely recognizing Stephen Baldwin, but confusing him with one of his brothers. Or calling him "Barney Rubble".

Good times.

In some ways, Omarosa might be one of the more recognizable faces to New Yorkers.

NBC has ONE, count it, ONE preview video up. That's it.

The Celebrity Apprentice

I'm guessing that this show was rushed due to the strike and thus they didn't have time for most of the extra content they usually generate. There are no behind the scenes clips, no candidate interviews, etc etc. I believe it was only announced in October, so it must have only finished production recently.

At least a few facts about the show can be found here: Wikipedia page for Celeb Apprentice.

One thing which I can already tell might annoy me will be if Trump plays nicey-nice with these people because they are stars. Heck, let him give them the Rosie treatment if they screw up. It will make for better viewing. I want to see him call Stephen Baldwin a "knucklehead" at some point.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-23-2007 at 05:34 PM.

I hope O is the first to GO. Who decided to feed that enormous ego by letting her back on ??? I'm thinking about boycotting this one just because of her. (I will probably tune in to see the others, but ugh.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

We appear to have a forum for this now.

A place to rail on Omarosa! Yay!

FORT Newbie

None of the guys are hot. All Trump cares about are the pretty girls. Never will there be a inch of fat on any of the women on his show.

Looks like a boring cast.

None of the guys are hot.
    Looks like a boring cast.
    Then you have obviously never seen Trace Adkins in person or met him - trust me he is HOT !

But I really like Gene Simmons - in spite of his rock star image he has love for his family and he really can make some money - his show is cute and he is a workaholic

I think Marily Henner will do well, she like Suzanne Sommers branched off into other areas and knows how to market herself. Marilu has done well with her diet/cook books and weight loss programs. She presents herself well in informercials and seems to understand how business works.

Nadia, while I admire for her gymnastics skills, have heard nasty rumours as far as her marriage and personality. I will reserve judgement until I hear how well her English is. She is known to be a quite, reserved person and in this show full of blow hard personalties I do not know if she will do well.

Gene Simmons is just having fun and getting exposure for his own tv show.

Carole Alt, a model, survived and thrived in the cutthroat fashion business she should also do well, or at least survive some what.

As for the rest: who are they?

Still the premiere will be interesting.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast