+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice cast announced

Re: Celebrity Apprentice cast announced

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2733961;
    Oh yeah, baby.

I don't understand Omarosa being considered a "celebrity", but I guess from some of the names on the list they must have had a little trouble with recruiting. It might be fun though.
    Here is a hilarious clip with Omarosa and Trace - BBNBAMA and Marly - if ya'all like Trace Adkins then have you seen this ??? I hope Trace wipes the FLOOR with that snotty witch !!
    BBNBAMA and Marly - if ya'all like Trace Adkins then have you seen this ??

I am a HUGE fan of the man - I would love for Trace to win but runner up would have to be Simmons - I just really liked him when I watched his show - if ya'll want links to about 1000 Trace pictures in concert that i have taken email me privately here - just got done with 3 nites of the big blonde cowboy in Vegas the beginning of December - the man was on FIRE ! I guarantee if they would let him just dance - he wouldnt even have to sing - just dance - and get voted on his moves alone - he would win hands down.

I am a HUGE fan of the man - I would love for Trace to win but runner up would have to be Simmons - I just really liked him when I watched his show - if ya'll want links to about 1000 Trace pictures in concert that i have taken email me privately here - just got done with 3 nites of the big blonde cowboy in Vegas the beginning of December - the man was on FIRE ! I guarantee if they would let him just dance - he wouldnt even have to sing - just dance - and get voted on his moves alone - he would win hands down.
    Last edited by uwishtoo; 01-02-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Re: Celebrity Apprentice cast announced

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2734725;
    I feel like an idiot......I didn't read the whole concept until now that it's for charity. Duh me!
    Yeah I am not sure of the other charities but I know Trace is a crusader (and has gone before the lawmakers in his state and I beleive in Washington also) for food allergies. His youngets daughter ate something in school that almost killed her - they didnt know she was allergic to whatever it was and now he campaigns for schools to be alerted when a child has a food allergy like this to help inform the other parents and kids to not give something to the child. As for Omarosa, the only thing I cna imagine her being generous enough to give her time to is - uh - need I say it? "Omarosa" - I loved it in a clip when some guy kept mispronouncing her name and she corrected him and he was like yeah ok well - and then he said it wrong again ! Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234