+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No More "Apprentice"

Re: No More "Apprentice"

I just heard on TV there will be one more season!

I was watching Regis & Kelli this morning (hoping that she would again make fun of Mary from Age of Love; alas, she did not.) and Regis announced that he had talked to Trump and Trump told him there would be another season with CELEBRITIES! Trump didn't say who they would be.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2478965;
    I was watching Regis & Kelli this morning (hoping that she would again make fun of Mary from Age of Love; alas, she did not.) and Regis announced that he had talked to Trump and Trump told him there would be another season with CELEBRITIES! Trump didn't say who they would be.
    One of them won't be Jeff Gordon.
    Jayski'sŪ Silly Season Site - Team Pages - #24
    Gordon not appearing on 'Apprentice': A spokesman for Jeff Gordon said the NASCAR driver has not been signed to appear on the upcoming season of Donald Trump's "The Apprentice," denying a report in the New York Post. The paper's gossip site, Page Six, wrote that Trump had signed numerous stars for the NBC show, including Gordon, Pete Rose, George Foreman, Jim Cramer, Carmen Electra, Joan Rivers, Naomi Judd, Kimora Lee Simmons and Tony Hawk. But Jim Dowd, a Trump spokesman, wrote in an e-mail to the Free Press that "none of those names are confirmed or signed." Wrote Dowd: "What ran in the (report) was speculation at this stage and not confirmed by NBC or by the producers." Jon Edwards, a spokesman for Gordon, said Gordon "has not agreed to participate." "They contacted me with very little specifics, and I explained that I highly doubt that Jeff would be able to participate because taping coincides with the 'Chase for the NASCAR Nextel Cup,' " Edwards wrote in an e-mail. "I asked for more information before I reviewed with Jeff, and I have received nothing."(Detroit Free Press)(8-22-2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123