+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Lets keep it in here until 2:00 am eastern.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Re: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

It's going to be interesting to see how "live" this show is... It's raining a bit here in Los Angeles. Isn't this supposed to be taking place at the Hollywood Bowl?

(The Hollywood Bowl is outdoors, in case anyone didn't know.)

FORT Fogey

This should be slightly more interesting than an AI results show. Hopefully they've learned a few things this season, the main one being that every single new twist has been pure crap.

Fort Fan

I thought as far as product placement went Nicole and Frank did a better job on their commercial. I also liked the fact their commercial was clean and there weren't a lot of props to distract the viewer. The other commercial seemed so cluttered and they hardly even showed the product. I guess the stinky man in the bed offended a lot of people. Personally it didn't offend me.

I am not surprised Frank and Nicole were fired first. I was surprised however that Trump hired Stephanie instead of James. Stephanie seemed invisible during much of the series since she was behind the scenes so much of the time.

Looking back James was kind of abrasive and maybe should have showed a bit more class in certain situations.

I thought it was about time Trump hired another woman considering he has hired four men and only one woman thus far.

Stephanie will be a great Apprentice and give the Trump organization her all.
    I am sure when Trump looks back a year from now he will be glad he gave her the job.

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2344916;
    It's going to be interesting to see how "live" this show is... It's raining a bit here in Los Angeles. Isn't this supposed to be taking place at the Hollywood Bowl?

(The Hollywood Bowl is outdoors, in case anyone didn't know.)
    It looked liked they taped the show in the afternoon. I didn't see any rain which was good for the audience.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Yeah, it was raining; you could see it coming down in sheets during the broadcast.

Go Stephanie; I think she was the sharpest person there and that's why she got hired. Not because it was her turn as a woman. The comments from the Playboy model and the airhead about it's time for a woman just diminish the accomplishments of women who do succeed on their own merits.

It's funny how if a man says it, it's gender bias, but if a woman advocates gender bias then it's just fair play.

FORT Fanatic

The season finale and only six posts?!? If that's not evidence this show is way over I don't know what is.

The finale was 55 minutes too long. Way overdone and embarrassing to watch. The Trump entrance... I'm shocked all three heads could fit through the door at the same time. The whole show was bad, really bad.

As for who won... who cares? It's not as though she was the best, she was just the one who flew far enough under the radar to get that far. All the reasons people have been fired have been stupid, so to assume the best are left is presumptive. And the reasons for firing the last three are surprising considering the Trumps have now watched all the stuff they never saw before the board rooms, yet only Ivanka had the sense to use that in her decision making.

It did rain... I saw rain coming down in front of the spotlights. Yes, the distinct lack of posts in here is just another way to prove this show wasn't worth much this season. If NBC really thought it was a ratings grabber, it would be ending during sweeps. Too many stupid twists, trying to inject life... none of them were effective. Sorry, I don't care how "qualified" Trump's kids are... I don't want to see them. I don't want to see this show back in LA either (don't guess they will be trying that)... I want this show in NYC, and nowhere else. I thought the little cameo from George was to try and appease fans like me.... well nice try... George is better than a 90 second walk-on.

All that said, I did watch....
    Last edited by stretchdogg; 04-23-2007 at 02:55 AM.

Yay, Stefani! Wonder if she will hire James?

FORT Fanatic

Oh my gosh - are we the only ones who cared? Where is everyone?

I'm wondering what Trump was referring to when he told James that he didn't want to hire him due to some dialog that James had had earlier in the season that bothered Trump. James seemed to know what he was talking about, but I had no idea.
    Anyone know what that was about?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast