+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Re: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

What a boring season and finale. If they would go back to what made this show successful to begin with it might have a chance, but after this last season I have my doubts it will ever do well again. Carolyn is gone anyhow, and not coming back. IMO putting the kids on full-time rather than just as fill-ins was not a smart idea. Not having George, Rona and Robin on just was weird (though understandable since they were in LA not New York)--just couldn't warm up to the new people. And losing Carolyn altogether was fatal for this show. I have always liked her the best.

Quote Originally Posted by an_9908;2349644;
    New twist of next season would be bringing back George & Carolyn...
    That's definitely not going to happen since Carolyn really did get fired. But I'm all for bringing George back so hopefully the next season will be in New York again.

I really hope they go back to the old format - no tents, different PM each week, two established "judges" in the boardroom - and stop trying to fix something that wasn't broken.
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2347600;
    Well, a season that I didn't watch the show but enjoyed the wonderful recaps. The only thing that would ever make me watch this was if he had Rosie on as his equal partner and they had to make nice to each other for the whole hour every week, while assigning tasks. The last two would get to work for the Spaniel and the other would get to work for Rosie.
    That I would watch and so would all of America.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I think it was foolish to do away with having one BIG task for the last two finalists to accomplish. I believe all the previous Apprentice shows had such an event, and it was interesting to see how the two finalists handled the pressure of pulling off a big event. I didn't consider filming the commercial to really compare, and it was more of a team effort than one person calling all the shots.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2344994;
    Oh my gosh - are we the only ones who cared? Where is everyone?

I'm wondering what Trump was referring to when he told James that he didn't want to hire him due to some dialog that James had had earlier in the season that bothered Trump. James seemed to know what he was talking about, but I had no idea.
    Anyone know what that was about?

could this season have been more boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne;2354775;
    I think it was foolish to do away with having one BIG task for the last two finalists to accomplish. I believe all the previous Apprentice shows had such an event, and it was interesting to see how the two finalists handled the pressure of pulling off a big event. I didn't consider filming the commercial to really compare, and it was more of a team effort than one person calling all the shots.
    That's true, but since Stefani was the only viable candidate, maybe they just cut to the chase. Although I was questioning her judgment when she showed up at the finale with that hideous BIG HAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2358480;
    That's true, but since Stefani was the only viable candidate, maybe they just cut to the chase. Although I was questioning her judgment when she showed up at the finale with that hideous BIG HAIR!
    I didnt like her hair either. It didnt do a thing for her!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I found the whole so boring.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345