+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Re: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

What was up with Trump trotting George out for a few seconds?

It came off so awkward and ridiculous... was Donald trying to show people... "see George still likes me so you can quit sending me hate mail"

"okay George you can leave now, you served your purpose".

God, don't they realize how stupid it looks to viewers when they arrange silly awkward appearances like that?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2345534;
    I agree he made the right decision, and the fact that she's never been PM does not bother me, especially since so many of the weeks were wasted away by the "winning PM remains PM" concept. It doesn't surprise me that some had to find a way to shine without having a chance to take the reigns.

As for the James comment that Trump referenced, I don't remember exactly but didn't James say something idiotic while doing the tour bus thingy? Could that be what Trump was talking about. Since I forget many of these shows within 48 hours of viewing them, I could be wrong.

Nope...I think that was Tim......so I still can't guess what The Hair was talking about.
    About the James comment... maybe he is referring to the task at the footbal stadium, when James made last minute remarks about feeling uncomfortable about the choosen strategy and doubting if the complex storyline would work in such a big stadium (and James was right...)). Bill Rancic went after James pretty hard in the board claiming that he knew exactly what James was doing, saying things very late in the process just to cover his ass. I didn't agree with Bill at that moment (because James was right but it was not recognized earlier due to Surya's riggid PM-ship), but I do think that Bill's very negative remark (implying James is playing games for the boardroom) did have a lasting impact on "The Hair".

Having said this: from the 6 seasons this was the weakest season finale (final task + finale) by far... Stefani is the rightfully winner (not because she is a woman, but because she was just the best), but she really really deserved a worthier final task and finale.

FORT Newbie

Also.....here is a thought, Trump jr is as exciting as watching grass grow. George is the man and i would have loved to see him judge people regardless of all that sat in his chair with useless opinions......

I was asking everyone at work if they watched the show....many said.. WHAT ABOUT TRUMP? Its not MUST SEE TV anymore...sad......

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Let's hope we've seen the last of this show. By the way, why didn't we see Melania any this time?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukkelman;2345997;
    About the James comment... maybe he is referring to the task at the footbal stadium, when James made last minute remarks about feeling uncomfortable about the choosen strategy and doubting if the complex storyline would work .....
    That's what I was thinking. Apparently he had habit of it up to that point.

What is Quality TV? junktvjunkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sukkelman;2345997;
    About the James comment... maybe he is referring to the task at the footbal stadium, when James made last minute remarks about feeling uncomfortable about the choosen strategy and doubting if the complex storyline would work in such a big stadium (and James was right...)). Bill Rancic went after James pretty hard in the board claiming that he knew exactly what James was doing, saying things very late in the process just to cover his ass. I didn't agree with Bill at that moment (because James was right but it was not recognized earlier due to Surya's riggid PM-ship), but I do think that Bill's very negative remark (implying James is playing games for the boardroom) did have a lasting impact on "The Hair".
    hmmm that sounds like a good explanation of the James comment...

as for the season... I've felt the same.. that they have been getting progressively less interesting over the years... but yet I still watch..

As for the boardrooms... which have been getting increasingly stale to me... I really miss the opposing points of view between George and Carolyn... this season's boardroom judges have been a bit too agreeable... perhaps it has something to do with 2 out of 3 judges being related in most episodes? So even though I think Ivanka did a pretty good job as a judge this season, with a lot of valid points, I would like to have seen a greater variety of opinions among the judges... Bringing in the opposing PM was also an interesting idea, but I hope they won't do it again... if they do it again...

Well, I am not sorry to see that this season is over. I think they have been pretty weak the last few seasons. The tasks were pretty boring as were the contestants. From what he had to choose from, I think Stefanie was a good choice.

I've been a loyal Apprentice viewer since the beginning but that was the worst finale ever. I liked that it was not dragged out for 2 hours but it seemed so rushed at the end. We, the audience, didn't get to bask in Stephanie's win. It was announced, there were a few hugs and it was over. Did she choose her task? I guess it was so odd because there was no final task with two. There were a lot of changes to this season that I could do without.... the tents, the PM staying PM for multiple tasks, missing George, the winning PM in the boardroom.

I'll still watch it next year. I liked the change of locale for some variety on the tasks. The tasks didn't seem as hard but like someone else posted...I couldn't remember 48 hours after the episode!

Well, a season that I didn't watch the show but enjoyed the wonderful recaps. The only thing that would ever make me watch this was if he had Rosie on as his equal partner and they had to make nice to each other for the whole hour every week, while assigning tasks. The last two would get to work for the Spaniel and the other would get to work for Rosie.

FORT Newbie

New twist of next season would be bringing back George & Carolyn...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast