+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Re: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2345142;
    Well, there's also the tiny detail that some of us got "server not found" errors for FORT for the entire evening.

But yeah, the excitement of watching Trump waste an hour bloviating in order to pick one of four people we didn't care about anyway was pretty limited.
    I also got the "server not found" message. I'm glad Steph won. She really know how to speak in front of a crowd. She really sold hearself to Trump tonight. I'm so excited she's going to do the Cap Cana project. I'm from Dom. Rep. and when I read on the local papers months ago that they were starting that I knew it could make it as the winning apprentice project.

FORT Regular

I didn't watch the show and I didn't even care that I didn't watch the show. This season was so blasŤ with Trump and his Trumpettes. Something that was even better to watch was the spoof SNL did Saturday night with Scarlett Johanson doing a spot-on imitation of Ivanka...bored expression and all. It was great!

FORT Fogey

Please let it be the last apprentice before mR trump loses is credibility even more. This was the worse season.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2345280;
    Please let it be the last apprentice before mR trump loses is credibility even more. This was the worse season.
    The whole season was lame. Too many marketing tasks when little of the job description involves marketing. Firings for the wrong reasons (e.g., throwing out an idea in a brainstorming session). Hiring someone who never was project manager. Stefani would make the best trump employee of the four, but not having been PM was a HUGE negative.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar

I've been a loyal Apprentice watcher from the beginning, never missing an episode. But this was the most boring finale of any show I've ever seen! Nothing happened! The entire hour was a waste I could have spent sleeping, and now I never want to watch Apprentice again!

Interesting that there was no announcement for an upcoming Apprentice 7. NBC probably doesn't want to have anything to do with it anymore. Maybe negotiations are in the works for another network to take over. Or maybe it's just done. Period.

FORT Newbie

This is my first post here. As a long time lurker, there is one advantage of the site not being available during the show. I used to have to slog through pages and pages of posts written as the show was going on. It is nice just to be able to read everyone's after-the-show comments.

Watching it on tape now.

Its good to see that Trump was able to resist tokenism. It would have looked very good for him to hire an Asian, but in this case I think there was a huge imbalance. Stefani, despite not being pushy enough to insist to insist on PMing, was clearly far smarter, far more organized, a better speaker, and very tough. In some ways I think she may be the best person he's ever hired through this crappy reality show.

It was a crappy boring show--both the series itself and the finale--but he actually made the right decision. If Stefani can stand working for him, he'd have absolutely no reason to not keep her after the obligatory year, of that I am certain.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I agree he made the right decision, and the fact that she's never been PM does not bother me, especially since so many of the weeks were wasted away by the "winning PM remains PM" concept. It doesn't surprise me that some had to find a way to shine without having a chance to take the reigns.

As for the James comment that Trump referenced, I don't remember exactly but didn't James say something idiotic while doing the tour bus thingy? Could that be what Trump was talking about. Since I forget many of these shows within 48 hours of viewing them, I could be wrong.

Nope...I think that was Tim......so I still can't guess what The Hair was talking about.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 04-23-2007 at 02:27 PM.

This Finale was the dullest, it was soooo BORING. Stephanie won but she barely stepped forward as PM but DT still hired him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast