+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

What is Quality TV? junktvjunkie's Avatar

Re: Finale 4/22 show discussion **spoilers**

howdy all.. my first post here

I'm surprised to see how empty it is here...

and yeah.. been trying to figure out what "dialogue" Trump was referring to...

I was busy watching 'Blood Ties' on Lifetime and just tuned in to watch who got hired.

Way to go Steph, the 'best man' won the position.

She is so articulate and well spoken she mesmerizes you. Compared to her James sounds like a squeaky toy. Who would want a squeaky toy representing them when you have Steph, who also proved that you can win Apprentice by being a behind the scenes leader.

BTW: Please, please let this be the last season of Apprentice. It has had its run. Let's give Mark Burnett's new reality show Pirate Master this slot. Now that looks like fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I fell asleep and missed the last few minutes. Glad Stefanie won and I agree with Bearcata that Apprentice is done.

Best comment from the "Fired" bySurya "hire Sunjaya".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I fell asleep just before it started and missed about the first 15 minutes. But I didn't miss anything important. I was torn between James and Stefani. I was pulling for James, but wasn't at all upset that Stefani won. I think she'll be a huge asset to the Trump organization. And I wouldn't be surprised if James became a Trump employee either.

This season certainly hasn't been as interesting as others. They need to find a new twist to make it worth watching again. And I don't mean tents!

FORT Newbie

Well this last episode showed that Trump has lost its touch. Only an hour program, no celebrities, no major announcement of next season and just boring lingo between Trump, his kids and 4 average people.
    Best part of the show was seeing Trump sit on his a$$ with his two kids standing next to him(wow...that wasnt forced..LOL) watching the celebration.... The fireworks by the way was used to wake up the crowd...;-)

Glad Stefani won, she was the best but overall a boring season with boring people and meaningless tasks.....it really couldnt get any worse......

Peace :-)

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2344966;
    The season finale and only six posts?!? If that's not evidence this show is way over I don't know what is.

The finale was 55 minutes too long. Way overdone and embarrassing to watch. The Trump entrance... I'm shocked all three heads could fit through the door at the same time. The whole show was bad, really bad.

As for who won... who cares? It's not as though she was the best, she was just the one who flew far enough under the radar to get that far. All the reasons people have been fired have been stupid, so to assume the best are left is presumptive. And the reasons for firing the last three are surprising considering the Trumps have now watched all the stuff they never saw before the board rooms, yet only Ivanka had the sense to use that in her decision making.
    This website was down for me so that is why I did not post! I'm sure I would have at least added a few more posts to the total # of posts!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2345094;
    I fell asleep just before it started and missed about the first 15 minutes. But I didn't miss anything important. I was torn between James and Stefani. I was pulling for James, but wasn't at all upset that Stefani won. I think she'll be a huge asset to the Trump organization. And I wouldn't be surprised if James became a Trump employee either.

This season certainly hasn't been as interesting as others. They need to find a new twist to make it worth watching again. And I don't mean tents!
    Did you notice that Trump said "James, FOR NOW You're Fired!" ? Or did I imagine that? LOL

I did hear that, but I think I've heard him say that before. I took it to mean that it's just a phrase he uses. But I'd like to see James go forward if that's what he wants. I liked him from the first episode.

The season finale and only six posts?!? If that's not evidence this show is way over I don't know what is.
    Well, there's also the tiny detail that some of us got "server not found" errors for FORT for the entire evening.

But yeah, the excitement of watching Trump waste an hour bloviating in order to pick one of four people we didn't care about anyway was pretty limited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast