+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will Trump Choose to be Apprentice # 6?

Fort Fan

Who will Trump Choose to be Apprentice # 6?

I haven't been that impressed with Frankie during the season. He seemed so mouthy and aggressive. Trump sure seems to like him.

After the last episode I am thinking he may get the job. I think Nicole and Frank's commercial was the best and I think the Tim/Nicole romance will go against her.

Re: Who will Trump Choose to be Apprentice # 6?

I was disappointed also in this task. There's no way this was involved enough for a final task. My take on the four remaining:

Frank - He's just a little too much of a loudmouth for an apprentice. I can easily see him in some aspect of Trump's organization, but not as an apprentice. I think he needs more polish for that.

Nicole - Same comment as for Frank. I think she needs a little more polish than what she's shown (or we've been allowed to see).

Stefani - I think she's great, but she never served as PM, and I think that's going to hurt her. Trump is always looking to see who stepped up to the plate, and she never did.

James - He seems to have the creativity and the polish that fits with a Trump apprentice. Trump obviously respects his opinion, demonstrated during last week's board room. I think James is going to take it. But only because Stefani never served as PM. If she had served as PM and won, I think she would have it. But I have to go with James.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2332719;
    .... Stefani - I think she's great, but she never served as PM, and I think that's going to hurt her. Trump is always looking to see who stepped up to the plate, and she never did. ....
    With the new rule of the PM remaining PM until a loss, she never had a chance to be PM.

I think James is also too loud.

I don't think Trump is looking for creativity. The projects Apprentices oversee are already designed, etc. He wants someone with organizational skills to oversee the construction of the project. Stefani fits that role perfectly.

Stefani is very polished in her presentations. I think this is a reflection of her overall stability. She is one confident woman.

It's time Trump chose another woman Apprentice.

I think Stefani wins it in a walk.

The PM only remains as long as the team wins. Then there's a change in PM. Stefani had a chance to step up and be PM when her team lost.

I think it all comes down to how well Stefani defends herself in the final board room. She could easily argue that she DID lead, especially in these last two tasks where it was her and James. She had to show leadership ability because she didn't have a team to hide behind.

On the other hand, if James wants to throw Stefani under the bus, he could easily take advantage of her "under the radar" strategy and argue that she sat back until the end. Trump doesn't like it when people play that game and James has an easy argument here.

I'm pretty much ready to dismiss Frank and Nicole out of hand. Neither has the polish that is needed to work in the Trump organization at the Executive level.

And I really found that last "task" to be pretty anti-climactic. When they said that next week was the finale, I immediately was like "HUH???" I haven't been following message boards, spoilers, etc. much this season so I truly did not see that coming. I think Trump has enough information to make a decision, but it's really crappy TV.

I think Frank or Stefani will be the Apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2332931;
    The PM only remains as long as the team wins. Then there's a change in PM. Stefani had a chance to step up and be PM when her team lost.
    You're right. Stefani basically had 3 chances to be PM. Two were very early on and one mid-way.
    Episode 2....instead of Nicole.
    Episode 3....instead of Michelle/Aaron.
    Episode 6....instead of Surya.
    Episode 9....Frankie pretty much delegated James. They never lost after that.

FORT Newbie

I think its gonna be between james and Stefani..and trump will eventually end up choosing james. James not only proved himself to be a good PM on the show but he's also shown it outside of the show as he has just launched his new company called Zoodango(which launched during the airing of the apprentice 6, which you can visit at zoodango.com). James has the experience and education that will allow him to win the apprentice this season.

FORT Newbie

Im going to go with Stephanie.....basically...caus e she looks good and is very professional. The rest, all used car salesman.......just my opinion.....I really didnt like anyone this season, it looked more like who will take Trumps clothes to the Cleaners competition to me.....

FORT Fogey

What? No interviews with the organization to weed out those who can't handle themselves or speak competently to hold their own with other Trump execs? I wanted to see Frank and Nicole try to stand up to that. Granted they are in LA this season, but a few could have been flown out for this purpose!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast