+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will Trump Choose to be Apprentice # 6?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who will Trump Choose to be Apprentice # 6?

James is my personal favorite and Trump would be silly not to hire him, but Stefani and Frank each have wonderful skills to offer too. They are different than James' but really good in other ways.

I really think he ought to hire all 3. They are all just that good (no Nicole, though. I don't think she's demonstrated much skill along the way).

I think Stephani will get hired

Maybe he will choose a team. He considered hiring both Rebecca and Randall but asked Randall and he shot the idea down. It wouldn't surprise me at all since this whole season has been more crazy to see him hire two. The last challenge was for 2 people to be the leader, how can you decide who did a better job from that?

Fort Fan

I have done a little more thinking about who Trump will hire. Even though I thought Frank and Nicole did a better job on the last task Trump will hire based on overall performance during the entire interview process.

Since Stephanie hasn't been a project manager I think that will go against her.

Nicole's relationship with Tim will come up again and take her out of the running.

Frank hasn't been a project manager either which will go against him. However, I think Trump really likes Frank and he will be offered a job with the Trump organization just not as the Apprentice.

James has the overall best record through out the show. He is my pick for the next Apprentice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12