+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

He's gonna pick someone from the final four? Guess there's no point in dragging it out any further.

Weird...a final four instead of a final two and we don't get to find out which commercial won? I feel cheated : )

Quote Originally Posted by ansonlai;2332148;
    can anyone tell me who's eliminated tonight? thanks a lot
    No one! I guess that is the latest twist!

Lame finale. How are they going to fill the Hollywood B.!?

I pretty much feel like I wasted an hour...I guess it will serve as background information for the finale.

Next week?

Heh.

We all know this part was taped MONTHS ago. Could they have been any more transparent with that fact? These folks have been home for that whole time.

James would seem to have the edge in terms of actually having led winning tasks.

Frankie is respected by Trump, 'cause he likes loud guys.

Nicole got a surprisingly good edit this week, despite the continuing Tim nonsense (I bet the months that have actually passed have totally killed THAT non-relationship).

Stefani's alleged "lack of creativity" could affect her chances, as well as no formal team leadership, but she's obviously been the (little shown on screen) glue holding her team together through all those victories. If Trump is going more by how they work behind the scenes than "in front" as the formal leader, she wins hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;2332154;
    Lame finale. How are they going to fill the Hollywood B.!?
    They don't charge for tickets. They stop people in the street to invite them in. And no doubt they go to one or more of the studio tours and offer a free bus over and free seats to those folks.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It should be interesting but I'm not sure that it will be!

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2332158;
    Nicole got a surprisingly good edit this week, despite the continuing Tim nonsense (I bet the months that have actually passed have totally killed THAT non-relationship).
    According to Tim's interview in TV Guide Tim and Nicole are still together

TVGuide.com: I gotta ask: What's the status of your relationship with Nicole?

Tim: We're still together, if you can believe that. Ten months later. I just got off the phone with her to call you. You're looking at the rockiest time we ever had, but we had kind of made up by the time I got fired. I told her that I was pretty angry and she expressed that she was kind of angry, but then we said, "Let's not let this be a huge thing." After the whole thing was over, we realized that we were really quite tight, and it has lasted.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Interviews-Features/Article/default.aspx?posting={93B9C2C9-9353-44AC-9A36-A331D15E849E}

FORT Fan

I wasn't a fan of what just happened. I mean THAT is not how a final task should be run. First off, it is rather similar to the last task they just did and the soap opera earlier in the season. Secondly, it really doesn't give the oppurtunity to see how an individual candidate does at leading the task by themselves. Plus, the brought back contestants really didn't do anything. They were pretty much on the sidelines the whole time.

I really feel this was a great season for the most part. The "win until you lose rule" was crap. It really limits the people that can shine. It also makes the final 4 look pretty worthless and uncreditable. 2 of the people stepped up once and lost, and one other person didn't even step up. James did win 2-1 but he didn't actually lead or do anything amazing to lead the team to victory.

Frank & Nicole's commercial was lame and quit tastless. The next apprentice will be either James or Stefani.

I pick James.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast