+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 04/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 04/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

I'm not really a Kristine fan, but I think her 2 moves that some are criticizing were good ones. The first being, not waking up Nicole. It's Nicole's job to wake herself up. Had she not screwed up the phone number, Nicole sleeping would've kept her in the game. And whether or not Nicole was awake, she's too dumb to catch the phone number mistake anyway.

The 2nd is not picking Heidi. That was a great move. And again, almost worked. If I were in her shoes, I would be asking myself, "Why doesn't Heidi say she wants me on her team?" But Heidi got her damn nose way up in the air, and thinks everyone wants the "star".

James, I think you suck, but I hope you win. He made the best and successful move in the game when he sent Nicole to the other team.

FORT Newbie

1. Kristine, although made a fatal error, is actually one of the strongest competitors. Her and Stef should be final two
    2. Heidi is just plain annoying. She is one of those 'yes' people. She agrees with everything Donald Trump says and is like a puppy. Tries to make excuse after excuse and when she finally takes responsibility she deserved that quick plain rejection good riddance.

FORT Fogey

I like the final four except I'd swap Nicole for Tim any day. I LURV Stephanie. I think she is awesome. She relate well with both men and women and can handle difficult situations with calm.

Nicole will never win. I'm not so sure Frank won't. Trump likes him, and I agree with Trump's son - there's a home for Frank in the Trump organization.

Still, I think Stephanie and James are clearly the two best players this season IMO.

Wow. What a board room. Excellent, excellent ending.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213