+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 04/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 04/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2320736;
    What was the big blow up? Did someone actually try to give Trump an opinion that didn't match his?
    Kristine tried to make a (valid) claim that she didn't have the chance to defend herself, but he already made up his mind and wanted to let her know she wasn't going to. So pretty much as pointless a promo as expected.

FORT Newbie

This episode is THE episode of the season!

The boardroom was jaw-dropping.

It was jaw dropping because all their presentation sucked except for James/Stef

and even if Heidi wasn't fired, she'll be on the bottom of my list, anyone count the times she lied? I like how Frank didn't point out things though, he just let Heidi sabotage herself with her lies.

My jaw dropped even more when Kristine was fired. I mean, Nicole DIDN'T do ANYTHING! wow, I feel terribly sorry for her.

Kinetic is totally gone now. Just add Tim back and we have the fun arrow crew again.

FORT Fogey

I didn't like Frank much in the beginning of the season but he kind of grew on me over time. I think he'd get along fine with Trump because he's got that "East Coast construction" thing going on big time. Maybe it's a little brusque for Middle America but I think Frankie would fit right in with his organization.

Best episode all season! I found such joy in weasel Heidi's meltdown and subsequent boot.

What happened with Heidi and Nicole that was a total meltdown. These are the two that should have gone home. Trump's reasoning always stuns me, there is no rhyme or reason it is all arbitrary. Although I have disliked James throughout this entire season he and Stefi had the best presentation and deserve to stay Trump really should have fired the two other teams and left just James and Stefi for the finale. I hope Nicole is down on her hands and knees thanking some higher power that she is here.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Hiring Frank=Can anyone say JUMPED THE SHARK???

I totally forgot to watch or record and can't find another airing/rebroadcast. It sounds as if this one was fun to watch.

Are the full episodes available on the network web site, or is it re-broadcast somewhere else ? I recall in the past, CNBC used to rebroadcast them. Anybody know ?

Thanks in advance for letting me know.

EDIT:Disregard. Silly me ... all I had to do was follow the TVGuide Link at the top of this page ! It is being re-broadcast a number of times.
    Last edited by echo226; 04-09-2007 at 01:45 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

What happened to Heidi? She just seemed to fall apart. That was crazy. She kept changing her answers. She didn't really sound sane at that point, or overly tired. Don Jr. kind of laughing about her answers was funny.

Kristine freaking out because she didn't have a chance to defend herself was pretty funny too. I think after she bad-mouthed Nicole she thought she had it in the bag. But she fully admitted to the mistake-which if Heidi hadn't fallen apart was the mistake that would have sent the whole team home. While Nicole didn't do much it was Kristine's fault that she let Nicole continue to sleep. I can see catching a cat-nap of 20 mins to refresh oneself. It would make a big difference sometimes in how clear in thinking you could be. And Kristine even said all Nicole asked for was 20 mins, it was Kristine's idea to let her sleep.

While I'm not a huge fan of James he does seem to work fairly well with Stefani. Stefani obviously prefered to work with him over her other teammates. That says a great deal to me about how he is to work with.

Frank just letting Heidi hang herself was good tv. So he's not polished, send him to charm school or something. Trump and Jr. seemed a bit elitest with their remarks. But despite that they did admire his energy/fighting spirit. --not to say they don't seem elitest a great deal of the time but it was very prevelant in their statements tonight.

Echo- also you can catch all of the episodes online at nbc.com at your convenience- this one will probably be up by tomorrow.... Just FYI.

A Heidi meltdown as far as a complete lack of composure, not taking responsibility for her failure as part of the team (the wordy brochure that Frank asked her if she needed help with!), and digging her grave deeper and deeper each time she opened her mouth. She was flat-out lying and tried to pin everything on Frank. Oh, and she had that smug smirk and tried to rest on "her" past successes. Never mind those were all team efforts. It was the most satisfying firing of the season.

+ Reply to Thread