+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 04/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

04/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Anyone home?

Yeah, I know "the Tim and Nicole" show is sickening. That, more than anything, may be driving people away in droves...

Heidi better step up and lead this time too... Otherwise this is the Stephani and Kristine show from now on...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm here and watching. This is my first season of Apprentice that I've watched and I'm enjoying it. Tonigh should be interesting.

I would love for Trumpo to take out Nichole and Tim tonight. They are not interviewing for a job as much as taking advantage of a reality showmance.

FORT Fogey
    Tim's exactly right. He didn't do anything wrong and is getting attacked for no reason. The showmance is questionable, but it shouldn't have any basis on the "interview" process.

Hi y'all! Still recuperating from TAR!

Fred Savage Jr. is in a quandry - he loves Winnie Cooper and although she is on the other team he doesn't want her kicked out. Jughead says to hate the other team. What to do???

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

LA Times. They are going to develop a supplement within the Sunday Times for Smartmouth.

I think Tim is an idiot because he went and told Nichole what James's strategy was for the board room.

Does it seem that when they were filming Ivanka, the camera was unfocused so that she looked better? And when she talked it was like a Japanese film dubbed into English - her mouth didn't match up with the words coming out.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Advertising task? Blech.

Tim is such a 'tard. He's like an idea factory, but they don't always appear to be very good ideas...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Hi!! I've been a member for awhile, but rarely post. I find this show getting more boring everytime a new one starts. How about doing some work that's actually related to what type of job you'll be doing.
    www.stratsgarden.com

A blog about everyday life, friends, family, faith with a little bit of Kevin Spacey thrown in.

Did Tim's idea even sound compelling? What stands out about a white room and alot of technical jargon about the bacteria in your mouth? If he thinks he might go home if they lose, he'd better think better than that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast