+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's Left

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who's Left

Since the finale isn't until May, what are they going to do in the episodes leading up to the finale? Also, since there's a Final 4, I wonder if Trump will end up hiring 2 and firing 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2331955;
    Since the finale isn't until May, what are they going to do in the episodes leading up to the finale? Also, since there's a Final 4, I wonder if Trump will end up hiring 2 and firing 2 people.
    The finale is next Sunday (April 22nd). At least....that's my understanding.

FORT Newbie

Hello all...im a newbie here and would love to say how DISSAPOINTED i was with this season. Many of the tasks seemed quick and just not exciting as years past. Also, making a 30 second comercial is the FINAL TASK? What happened to this great show??? I will watch next season, but hopefully they will return to NY...

Have a great day.

Welcome to the FORT, Jackinthebox600! I completely agree with you. The players weren't nearly as interesting; the tasks weren't as interesting, and that whole tent vs. mansion thing was just nuts. Let's stick with the format that works and stops messing with a good thing.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for welcoming me. :-) You hit it....the whole season was a miss and i really do miss George and Carolyn, it really made it more entertaining. I tell ya, i couldnt believe last night was the last task, everything was rushed and little drama. Not to mention, all 4 have a shot? horrible....

FORT Fogey

There seems to be something different in the editing this season than in previous seasons.

I recall getting a much better idea of what actually happened on tasks than we do now. Maybe they are spending more time in the board room or on interviews or on Trump's golf courses.

Still, from what I have seen, I like all of the remaining 4 except Nicole. I like Nicole, but I don't think she's as much to offer in the job than the other three. Trump has a hard choice in front of him. The other 3 have unique and valuable skill sets to offer Trump. It's the first season where I wish Trump would hire all 3 of 'em (although I am partial to James).
    Last edited by Jexter; 04-18-2007 at 10:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234