+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's Left

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2306298;
    Sadly when i saw this title.. I thought it was asking Who is left watching.. lol
    Hah! That's funny. I may be the only one, but I'm enjoying this season more than most.

FORT Fogey
    I am betting-
    He wants a female to win.
    He will keep Tim and Nichole as long as he can.
    Heidi is the strongest contender.

A Tim/Nicole finish would be the best TV and this is what it is all about. He will hire whoever he chooses, if they win or not, and I can see both Heidi and Angela in his employ.

It would not surprise me if he goes for the entertainment value and we see the showmance in the final 2. Nicole has to really step it up for this to happen because he does want to have a credibility factor.

We still do know Stephanie at all. She could come in strong and scream to the finale with Heidi.

FORT Fogey
    Personally, I think Tim is the best player thus far. I have paid super close attention, but it seems as if his ideas are often implemented - and successful. Although I agree that Trump needs/wants a girl this season.

Ouch, it is so hard to pick between these 6 isnt it? No one really stands out.

Frank annoys me...especially when he was very loudly, with his mouth WIDE open, munching on those chips. Very cow-like.

James irritates me. His voice. His manner. Cant imagine him being the next apprentice.

Nicole and her scratchy voice and overbearing bubbliness makes me think the Donald couldnt bear her for too long.

Kristine? Ohhh, that girl just rubs me the wrong way.

That leaves me with Heidi, dull, and Stefani, dull.

I'll settle for one of the 2 dulls.

Do I sound a little harsh? Perhaps! But then again, I am the pickles and ice cream girl prone to mood swings.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Okay, now lets see who is left. James, Frankie, Stefani, Heidi, Kristine and Nicole. James and Frank, don't like either of them, personally. Both are annoying and Frank can be intolerable at times. Nicole, annoying, her voice kills me. Stefani, Heidi and Kristine. It will be one of them that he will choose. I am almost too sure of it. I think Heidi is a shoo in (I hope). I like her. Sure, she is blah, but she is capable, intelligent, and a leader who can get along well in a group. Stefanie and Kristine, I am not sure. Stef, we haven't seen much from her, which is why I think she is still here. She is very UTR, and a decent team player compared to others. Kristine is good, but I am not 100% sold on her, still. I am rooting for Heidi, who knows? Maybe it will be her, Trump sure seems to like her especially after her recent win as a PM.

I'm going to go out on a limb and make a prediction. I never do this, because I'm always wrong, but maybe something strange will happen, and I'll be right. So here goes . . .

I predict Stefani will take it all. The men are buffoons, so you can forget them. Heidi started out strong, but she let The Donald down there for a while, so I think that cooked her goose. Nicole just doesn't fit the mold for a Trumpette, so she's out. That leaves Kristine and Stefani. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about Kristine that leaves me cold. So that leaves Stefani. Not because I think she really deserves it, but because the others deserve it less.

(Of course, that means she's guaranteed not to be the apprentice now!)

Heidi and James for finale
    All Hail Omarosa

I tend to agree with psylancer. Stefani has flown way too UTR, and I think Trump is going to call her out on that eventually. I'm curious to see who from Arrow is going to step up and be the PM this coming week. The time is ripe for a double-firing (assuming we're in for a outtakes/"never seen before video" type show before the finale), and I wouldn't mind seeing Frank and Stef departing together.

Honestly, I'm still reeling from Angela's sudden firing. I was sure she was headed for the final 2, and I'm stunned Trump wasn't willing to give her another chance.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2314545;
    I tend to agree with psylancer. Stefani has flown way too UTR, and I think Trump is going to call her out on that eventually.
    Perhaps. But what isn't clear is whether she's actually UTR on the show, or just in the edit we are getting. What we see as her being invisible could easily be explained by the editors snipping away.

This isn't like a case where we are trying to blame editing for someone looking bad on the show. The one thing which editing CAN undeniably do is minimize someone.

I'm curious to see who from Arrow is going to step up and be the PM this coming week. The time is ripe for a double-firing (assuming we're in for a outtakes/"never seen before video" type show before the finale), and I wouldn't mind seeing Frank and Stef departing together.
    Frankie Chips, sure. Stef? We'd have to see her be incompetent first, and at least so far we haven't.

Honestly, I'm still reeling from Angela's sudden firing. I was sure she was headed for the final 2, and I'm stunned Trump wasn't willing to give her another chance.
    IMO Trump was only even giving her a FIRST chance because she was an Olympic athlete. There was really no way around the fact that she doesn't really appear to have any business skills.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I would really like Heidi to win, but he seems to be putting alot of the blam for losing on her...whichI dont get...

I sort of like Stpehanie too, but she isnt taking any leadership as far as I'm conserned..
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast