+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2289042;
    Angela aggressive?? Are we watching the same show? She is the most under the radar player I have seen on this show. They is absolutely no hint of any kind of aggression even during the boardroom.

Switch of subject:

Can people no longer answer a question anymore. Watching the women hem and haw about naming a name was painful. I personally think Donald appreciates an quick honest answer instead of these carefully couched answers. Be women and just say Kristine or Muno. Put us out of our misery.
    Yes, I think she is. It's not like she's creating a scene, but she snaps something back angrily whenever someone says something negative about her. She doesn't seem to take criticisim well.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliber;2286152;
    The only thing I really like about this season is watching team arrow.

I really find Heidi OVERRATED and Stefani way too under the radar. Stefani has awesome presentation skills, I'd so listen to her even if she talks about goat cheese.
    re: the Heidi comment

How so? Admittedly she didn't do her best when put on the spot about choosing between her teammates, but that's the only major failure we can directly attribute to her.

And its not like Trump is exactly favoring her at this point. To be overrated there'd really have to be someone rating her highly. Maybe some people here do, but in the context of the show Trump's made that bizarre "ex-Superstar" comment like... three times... even though if you actually look at her record all it really proves is that she wins more often than loses when she leads, but is pretty much at the mercy of her teammates when she doesn't.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2286942;
    I'm glad that the oh-so-irritating Muna was fired. However, I was hoping that DT would fire Kristine along with her.
    I totally agree. Muna had to go because of who she is - so revoltingly irritating! And Kristine should have gone because of her irrevocably bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2289716;
    I totally agree. Muna had to go because of who she is - so revoltingly irritating! And Kristine should have gone because of her irrevocably bad decisions.
    After watching this episode, I don't think Muna can comprehend big overall concepts. She kills a lot of brainstorming and just good old fashion story telling. Can you imagine sitting about the campfire and telling a story of when you were stupid and young and did something really dumb. Over the yrs details drift and change to make the story sound better and here is Muna asking about minutia every freaking 2 minutes. I would most likely hit her over the head with a beer bottle, with her hard head I am sure the bottle would not survive but it would be worth the sacrifice of the alcohol and glass.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345