+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I'm glad that the oh-so-irritating Muna was fired. However, I was hoping that DT would fire Kristine along with her.

FORT Fogey
    As much as I thought the firing was between either Muna or Kristine, I have to ask the same question as Trump: what did Angela do?

I think that Muna going was inevitable, as is the firing of Angela and Kristine...its coming! I am not sure that many of the contestants left are even capable of winning.

Actually, I think Angela looks good to land in the finals, unless she proves to be a grossly inept PM next week - and I'm guessing that next week will belong to Kinetic, especially if they poach Tim from Arrow. Trump is really enamoured of her, but she'll still have to prove herself in a challenge.

At this point, I'm thinking an Angela/Tim final.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

But Angela can't be PM next week, since Kristine wasn't fired. Remember, this is the season in which you're PM until your team loses, which is why it's such a death chair position.

My impression was that Arrow sends Nicole to Kinetic, so that Kinetic gets to keep its Glamazon theme, but I wouldn't actually bet anything I valued on that belief.

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2287562;
    But Angela can't be PM next week, since Kristine wasn't fired. Remember, this is the season in which you're PM until your team loses, which is why it's such a death chair position.

My impression was that Arrow sends Nicole to Kinetic, so that Kinetic gets to keep its Glamazon theme, but I wouldn't actually bet anything I valued on that belief.
    Yes, but they lost. So Kristine doesn't have to be the PM anymore. Heidi wasn't fired either, but someone replaced her as the PM after they had their first lost.

I think Angela might be the PM next week. I think I saw Nicole joining to Kinetic in the next week's promo. I don't think she would be the PM on her first day in that team, and Angela is the only one left without the PM experience.

And, I have a couple of things to say about Angela. She seems very nice and all, but she gets very aggressive and not-so-nice as soon as someone offends her just a tiny little bit. She might get into trouble for not keeping it cool. I don't know if this is something to do with her competing nature in athletics.

FORT Newbie
    I hope Angela is the PM next week. I am certain she is going to fail and I can't wait for Trump to fire her. She seems nice but she is not creative nor could she lead.

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;2287581;

And, I have a couple of things to say about Angela. She seems very nice and all, but she gets very aggressive and not-so-nice as soon as someone offends her just a tiny little bit. She might get into trouble for not keeping it cool. I don't know if this is something to do with her competing nature in athletics.
    I'm a huge fan of hockey, and since it's a very aggressive sport, it's likely that the aggression in her personality may stem from that, or actually, that aggression helps make her such a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by twilite;2287980;
    I'm a huge fan of hockey, and since it's a very aggressive sport, it's likely that the aggression in her personality may stem from that, or actually, that aggression helps make her such a great player.
    Angela aggressive?? Are we watching the same show? She is the most under the radar player I have seen on this show. They is absolutely no hint of any kind of aggression even during the boardroom.

Switch of subject:

Can people no longer answer a question anymore. Watching the women hem and haw about naming a name was painful. I personally think Donald appreciates an quick honest answer instead of these carefully couched answers. Be women and just say Kristine or Muno. Put us out of our misery.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2289042;
    Angela aggressive?? Are we watching the same show? She is the most under the radar player I have seen on this show. They is absolutely no hint of any kind of aggression even during the boardroom.
    I actually haven't really been watching the show too much, so I don't really know much about Angela. I was just going off what someone else said. *shrug*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast