+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Muna was annoying and was a steamrolling pain in the ass. Glad she is gone. Kristine could have been gone too for being a wimp. Both commercials sucked. I do hope Tim and Nicole stop the kissy face game soon.

FORT Fogey
    Kristine should have been fired for putting Muna in front of the camera. I am glad she is gone but she was just speaking as she always does and not directed to slow down and enunciate.

I think Ivanka would have fired Kristine if given the chance.

Hopefully, since the teams are being scrambled next week, they will all live in the house. The tent is a lousy idea. This is a terrible season.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2286153;
    It actually would have been a pretty good episode had Heidi ended up being the one fired tonight after her trying to talk out both sides of her . . . mouth. She made herself look incapable of making a decision when asked directly.
    I completely agree. I thought she might go last night because of that. She did basically screw her chances at winning because she took so long to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs B;2286306;
    Muna was annoying and was a steamrolling pain in the ass. Glad she is gone.
    Muna was extremely irritating. She just rubs me the wrong way.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I was hoping that Trump would fire Kristine, Muna AND Heidi and just throw Angela over to the over team. I wasn't a fan of Muna, but I think that Kristine should have been fired for not being there to see what was being filmed.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Regular
    This thread shows just how irrelevant "The Apprentice" has become!! Only 26 posts (including mine)!!

I can't decide who going to win this show.

I'm still fighting back tears at not getting to witness a quadruple firing of the entire Kinetic team.

Muna was the female Surya -- every time anyone showed signs of creativity, she had to interrupt to force the discussion into her own little private process.

Kristine had some justification for saying, "Fine, Muna, be on camera," but none for running off to Walgreen's, leaving no one to direct the commercial. Surely for a chance to win, one of the gals could have sacrificed her own lipstick? Even if it's the pricey MAC kind?

Angela and Heidi are both apparently incapable of answering a direct question and lacked the sense to realize that Trump was going to ask it, even though he asks the same question every week.

Plus, they were all on board for associating the product with adultery, which you know in a real advertising situation, someone would have vetoed.

FORT Regular
    Wow, what a disappointment this season has been. I even wish Omarosa was around for some excitement.

A disaster of a task and firing. The only thing Muna did wrong was not talk clearly on camera. Was that worthy of a firing? Kristine should have been fired for a number of things, first and foremost for leaving the team at the beginning of the shoot. At that time, she would have certainly seen that Muna was not working out and would have been forced to make the decision of taking her off camera.

Heidi did not look good playing along the fence when asked who she would fire. If she was decisive, she would have all but wrapped up the job. She is clearly the best one there (Stephani may have a shot as well. I'd like to see her lead one task) but I am sure she dropped down a few notches with her indecisiveness.

My biggest problem with the task was that there was not one Trump person (Ivanka, Bill, or whoever) monitoring both teams during the task. All they had to go by was the final product, and that certainly was not fair to Muna. Had Ivanka been watching what was going on, she would have seen that Kristine was doing everything wrong.

Adam

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsqueeze;2286448;
    This thread shows just how irrelevant "The Apprentice" has become!! Only 26 posts (including mine)!!
    LOL was thinking the same thing.. 3 pages for a "Top Rated" show..

Quote Originally Posted by lindab123;2286469;
    I can't decide who going to win this show.
    I honestly don't think I care anymore they all annoy me.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast