+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I agree with whats her face.. fire em all
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2275929;
    I agree with whats her face.. fire em all
    She's Skeleton Girl.

I can picture Surya crying in the car.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

FORT Fogey
    Sometimes the best person doesn't win, but Surya being fired doesn't show that... it shows justice.

Ahnald?

This show really has fallen as far as possible.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Wa wa... I should have stayed with the other team... wa wa.. they liked me..the best person didn't win..wa wa....

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

FORT Fan
    who was fired

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2275923;
    It occurs to me that one problem with Trump no longer having the same observers in the boardroom is that he doesn't have an impartial person next to him to give a total review of the person's performance on the whole show.

Of course behind the scenes the producers may always have been the people really giving him that info, not George and Carolyn.
    That's bugged me this whole season (that, and the fact that there's not one job candidate I'd hire). In seasons past, it seemed like there was an observer with each team for a good portion of the task. The observers were able to keep the boardroom more "honest" by bringing up flaws they saw in the task management, and by challenging statements against other candidates.

mmlover - sureya was fired

I don't know why I'm still watching this show.

What was his record again? I can't remember....

Tall guys love short girls.

FORT Fogey
    If Trump can steer an Angela win without compromising his sensibilities, whatever they may be, she will take this. An Olympic gold winner in his collection appeals to him.

I was very surprised that Trump did not even up the teams it was 6 vs 4. In the past he always evened up the teams. If evening up was allowed I am sure Surya would have run home.

I liked that Bill Rancic said that it was a toss up between James and Surya. Surya was an easy target cause he never meshed well with Arrow. Partly his own fault. He is a classic case of over ananlyzing book learning and not enough real life experience. Thankfully he did realize that he was not liked and not welcome by Arrow, but does he realize why? As far as James goes he is a loud mouth, annoying and tries to lead by shouting over the other person. I agreed with Kristine fire all three. (Surya, James and Tim) Please let this season be over.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast