+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2275896;
    She is gonna miss the hot water in the showers.
    And her hair dryer, hot rollers, light-up make-up mirror, etc.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Hockey + Golf They usually go together. Trump really seems to like Angela the best.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Trump just referred to himself in the third person.

Meh. Generally that's one rule he doesn't usually break, although he cheats it by naming 5% of the Earth with the name instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2275901;
    Hockey + Golf They usually go together. Trump really seems to like Angela the best.
    Generally they don't. I think the swings are quite different. But it DOES mean she probably has got very strong arm, back and stomach muscles. An advantage at the very least.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    As much as i am not a golf fan... this isn't a bad reward. Anytime you get some time with a "big name" in the busniess word isn't all that bad if you know how to use that time. Not to mention its a chance for The Donald to see how you would interact with his clients.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    Surya said it was his best decision to join them. Now that they've lost, it's a huge mistake.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2275903;
    Generally they don't. I think the swings are quite different. But it DOES mean she probably has got very strong arm, back and stomach muscles. An advantage at the very least.
    Hey Krom, actually I just meant that most hockey players play golf. Especially since hockey's off season is the summer when golf is most popular.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

This talking through the bushes thing is hilarious! It reminds me of Arte Johnson in "Laugh-In." Verrrry interesting... but stupid.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    So true! I always wondered why the people 3 feet behind them cant hear.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Great. Muna is Surya's buddy.

Doesn't recommend him at all having a dip like her as a pal.

I think ALL of the Surya dirty laundry which has built up for weeks will air now. There's barely enough time.

And Frank better take some heat. HE was part of it sucking too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Let's hope she doesn't try to bail him out like Aimee did. And if she does, she'll deserve to go the next week, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast