+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

He fired Derek? That is... that is... so wrong.

Great. Of the 23 people actually watching the show, 14 were gay men enduring it for the campiness factor and the presence of Derek. Way to know your market...

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2265556;
    Wow, he fired Derek because he called himself white trash. Now Trump is going after #2 to fire.
    That was comedy!!

Hey Derek, not only are you white trash, you're FAT, white trash.. See ya, FATSO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2265553;
    What a freaking joke this rapping is. Where's John with his Snoop av?

Y'know, this "reward" is another clear example of what The Apprentice has become. Someone tell me how recording a rap song with Snoop Dogg has any relevance to the hiring procedure of a supposed CEO-type? Yeah, it's a fun thing (and thank GOD for what was apparently massive post-production), but I don't get the relevance. Truly just a hunt for ratings.
    "The key to keep away is having a lot of extra hats at home..."

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2265556;
    Wow, he fired Derek because he called himself white trash. Now Trump is going after #2 to fire.
    Y'know, Trump should understand that Derek was making a joke... c'mon. And he's getting all uptight about this when he dropped a sad "shizzle" in their previous meeting. Sad. Inconsistent. Another attempt at ratings (oooh, a double firing!!!!).
    "The key to keep away is having a lot of extra hats at home..."

FORT Fogey
    This show has really tanked if it can't muster more than a page of comments while the show is running on the East Coast.

Donald -- You're fired.

This show really sucks.

Product placement.

lame rewards that waste 15 minutes

random firing over a joke.

I am done with it.
    Reporting...

FORT Newbie
    Why in hell did Donald Trump get so mad over the "white trash" comment ? Hit too close to home maybe.
    So so so so so stupid.
    I am rooting for Stefani to win. She is the only one that hasn't done something stupid or annoying yet as far as I am concerned. Have you noticed how annoyed Trump got at Randall interrupting ? Now THAT was funny.
    The season finale Rebecca messup was not a fluke. Dude HAS some ego.

Quote Originally Posted by doriangz;2265702;
    Why in hell did Donald Trump get so mad over the "white trash" comment ?
    I think it was because that is not the image Trump wants his workers to portray. Yes, it was just a joke from Derek, but obviously not one Trump found funny. If Derek just spouts off nonsense in the boardroom, then he will do it elsewhere--not a chance The Donald wants to take. White Trash is not the image Trump is going for (over-the-top extreme ostentatiousness most definitely!)

Gretchen Wilson can have a hit song about being white trash because she's singing it to an audience that at least relates to what she's saying. But being white trash doesn't really have a place in upscale corporate America so Trump fired him.

White Trash is not the image Trump is going for (over-the-top extreme ostentatiousness most definitely!)
    But in the minds of "old money," over-the-top extreme ostentatiousness when you've made it big is what appears in the dictionary next to "white trash."

It's a very bad sign for corporate culture when a mild, self-deprecating joke will get you fired. Atmosphere of fear and silence, anyone?

Donald is so inconsistent you don't know what will set him off like Derek's 'white trash' comment.

Is Surya even aware that his team hates him???

Tim and Nicole are lucky they won cause their showmance is making them vulnerable to firing.

Angela may be a great hockey player but she has no personality and cannot express herself and that is a real weakness in the boardroom.

Garanteed someone will be asked to go over to Kinetic to even up the teams next week.

Is anyone even watching this show? Next week is the time change and Lifetime will be starting their new series Blood Ties and I would rather watch that then this. Poor Donald his show is tanking.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast