+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump Vs. McMahon - Again

Trump Vs. McMahon - Again

Trump Challenges McMahon

Battle of the Billionaires begins on Special RAW® This Thursday on

USA Network (8-10 pm ET)

STAMFORD, Conn., February 13, 2007— Last night during the taping of RAW®, business icon Donald Trump may have overstepped his bounds when he challenged mogul Vince McMahon to a hair match that will take place at WrestleMania® 23 in Detroit on April 1 live on Pay-Per View.

“It looks like Trump and McMahon will settle everything at WrestleMania 23 and Trump may get a haircut after it is all over,” said one excited WWE fan.

WWE Monday Night RAW® featuring Donald Trump’s WrestleMania 23 challenge to Vince McMahon will air during a special Thursday Night edition of WWE Monday Night RAW on USA Network (8-10 pm ET/PT).

The two billionaires have been feuding for weeks, after Trump upstaged McMahon on WWE fan appreciation night by dumping thousands of dollars from an arena ceiling.

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

You gotta love an event that results in a new 'do for Donald.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Anything that makes him get rid of that ridiculous hair is fine with me!

This is to take place on April 1st? Interesting choice of date. I don't see Trump going bald, he takes pride in the fame of his trademark bad hair...

Yeah, the chances of Trump going bald is 0%. It will look like Trump's wrestler(s) will lose but at the last second something crazy will happen and Trump will win.

lol, this is gonna sound weird...but I think Trump would look very attractive bald...looking at that photoshopped(?) picture, he is a cutie lol he looks like...ugh...what's his name...Demi Moore's ex husband...who recently went for the bald look as well...um...i cant think of it...but bald is definitely a good luck for guys...in my opinion *swoons* lol

FORT Newbie

Re: Trump Vs. McMahon - Again

The match between Donald Trumph and Vince McMahon == 'loser shaves his head match' was a like a melodrama. I didn't get to watch it but found a copy of the video which I watched at home.

+ Reply to Thread