+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2239207;
    A valid strategy, fire anyone as long as it is not me. That's exactly what the winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands did.
    Except that Amiee wasn't trying to save herself from being fired, she was trying to save Surya from being fired by attacking the other team. I'm surprised (but not really) that Trump didn't consider this as she most often only went on the offensive when it was to attack back when someone started focusing on her former teammate (and friend/ally) Surya.

She was horrible as a PM and now Trump sees her as a "winner", both in leadership and in giving her opinion in the boardroom. Both views of her in a winning role are bogus and she's darned lucky she was saved by her teammates winning the task for her this week when she should have been fired.

Nikki (registered long ago but only now starting to post)

, Nikki! We're glad to have you jump into the discussion. Please don't be a stranger, as that was a great first post.

FORT Fan
    I don't think this is a spoiler because it was in the previews for next week, but they showed Nicole and Tim kissing by the pool. Does that mean they will win next week and move back into the mansion?

Everytime I look at Aaron I keep thinking he looks just like Scott Peterson. Actually it is like a cross between Scott Peterson and Ricky Martin. LOL

The message at the bottom of the screen said Next: APPRENTICELA ... there was an error in the spacing, and for a short brain blip moment, I thought who the heck is Apprenticella ? some relative of Omarosa's or something ?

The show is very strange .. and once again, I dozed off before the final boardroom scene !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2239311;
    , Nikki! We're glad to have you jump into the discussion. Please don't be a stranger, as that was a great first post.
    Thanks ShrinkingViolet. I often read the show discussion while I watch the show(s), but because I'm on the west coast I don't get to watch at the same time and I can't join the real time discussion, which is what I'd really love to do.

But I do appreciate reading the discussion when the show hits the west coast, and I really appreciate the recaps, so thank you to all who participate and make the FORT what it is

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2239317;
    I don't think this is a spoiler because it was in the previews for next week, but they showed Nicole and Tim kissing by the pool. Does that mean they will win next week and move back into the mansion?
    Good catch. I saw that but did not register that it means they win.

These two will be safe for awhile unless they screw up terribly. I cannot believe that both Trump and production are not thrilled with this development.

Still, he insists on sports rewards. ho hum. There are very few women that think it a treat to shoot hoops or play hockey, no matter who they meet in doing so.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 02-13-2007 at 08:37 AM.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2239552;
    Good catch. I saw that but did not register that it means they win.

These two will be safe for awhile unless they screw up terribly. I cannot believe that both Trump and production are not thrilled with this development.

Still, he insists on sports rewards. ho hum. There are very few women that think it a treat to shoot hoops or play hockey, no matter who they meet in doing so.

I'm Female.. and I for one would love it. Maybe not the Lakers so much.. but I played Basketball for years and Hockey has a HUGE fan in me.

I think it would be a gem of a reward if used correctly Sports have great marketing and promotion but I think so few people use it to the advantage.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I have been turning this show on each week, but I can't say I have really been watching. It is so boring that I tend to wander off and clean something in my house instead. Each time I turn it on I realize that I don't know who any of the contestants are, so I don't really care what happens or who wins.

Trump gets gets more and more contradictory and annoying - "Aaron, you're too quiet in the boardroom" - "Aimee you're too loud in the boardroom". Even if a team loses by the slightest margin he tries to dramatize it - "You LOST, it was a BLOWOUT, and you're all LOSERS!!". Regarding his attempts to direct focus on the "budding relationship" - it is obvious that he is trying to get viewers interested in it, but I would imagine that the more focus he puts on it, the more reluctant they will be to pursue it (sorry, I don't remember their names)!

On top of that, I am in total agreement with the people who think the tent thing is just dumb. It has nothing to do with business!!
    Argh!

Okay, I think I'm done ranting now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567