+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2238297;

As far as Aimee goes, it was a toss up as to who was the most ineffectual project manager. Aaron or Aimee. If Trump had seen the footage we had he would have fired them both. If Aimee could only act like she did during the boardroom when she was project leader she would be incredible. Fortunately she had Derek and the Hockey Lady on her team else they would have lost.
    I have to agree with the above. Aimee really did step up in the boardroom and ask good questions - quite different from how she acted as project manager.

[QUOTE=Bearcata;2238297;]
    As far as Aimee goes, it was a toss up as to who was the most ineffectual project manager. Aaron or Aimee. If Trump had seen the footage we had he would have fired them both. If Aimee could only act like she did during the boardroom when she was project leader she would be incredible. Fortunately she had Derek and the Hockey Lady on her team else they would have lost.[/QUOTE]

I total agree.

I have to say I am totally disappointed thus far with the show. It has been one of my favorites in past seasons but I'm not feeling it this year. I miss Caroline and George.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Okay, so I sit here watching ALA6 (apprentice LA 6) and am wondering if Sean is still dating the girl from last season. It was brought up tonight and I am just wondering if they are still a hot item. Anyone know?

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2238366;
    Okay, so I sit here watching ALA6 (apprentice LA 6) and am wondering if Sean is still dating the girl from last season. It was brought up tonight and I am just wondering if they are still a hot item. Anyone know?
    I don't have answer for you but I wondered the exact same thing.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    I just spent an hour looking for the answer and haven't found anything... bummer. I'd like to know.

i heard somewhere that they were still dating.

I don't think this show is the same w/o Carolyn and George. Especially George. Is he still working for Trump? I know Carolyn got the "you're fired."

I can hardly watch this season. Maybe it's because it is not in NY. Not that I have any greater feeling for NY over LA. Or maybe it's just this cast of characters?

So this Aaron guy got fired. I have no clue which one he was so I won't miss him.... if I ever do watch this show again, that is.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    Aimee's goal was to get someone from the other team to get booted, not to do a good job. I've been trying to figure out just how it will benefit her, but I really can't. The only thing I can see is that Trump will respect her aggressiveness, but I don't see what she gains by keeping Sirya around.

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2238986;
    Aimee's goal was to get someone from the other team to get booted, not to do a good job. I've been trying to figure out just how it will benefit her, but I really can't. The only thing I can see is that Trump will respect her aggressiveness, but I don't see what she gains by keeping Sirya around.
    A valid strategy, fire anyone as long as it is not me. That's exactly what the winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands did.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast