+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    This was rather pathetic but obvious. Maybe Trump will make a good decision before the end of the season, but I'm not counting on it.

Perhaps the saddest thing was that Trump kept saying how he wanted Aaron to speak up, but he kept interrupting him to talk about Nicole and Tim. Who cares?

FORT Newbie
    taht was really boring

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by user name;2238205;
    This was rather pathetic but obvious. Maybe Trump will make a good decision before the end of the season, but I'm not counting on it.

Perhaps the saddest thing was that Trump kept saying how he wanted Aaron to speak up, but he kept interrupting him to talk about Nicole and Tim. Who cares?
    Yeah, thats how im beginning to look at this whole season. Who Cares lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2238234;
    Yeah, thats how im beginning to look at this whole season. Who Cares lol
    I don't really care to watch it. I'm depending on you guys to tell me what happened. The only episode I want to watch is the finale because I want to see who wins.

I'm a west coaster, so I don't know who got fired. So who got fired?

That was a great reward. How fun would it be getting pointers from Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2238238;
    I don't really care to watch it. I'm depending on you guys to tell me what happened. The only episode I want to watch is the finale because I want to see who wins.

I'm a west coaster, so I don't know who got fired. So who got fired?
    Aaron because he didn't say anything last week in the boardroom, thus making Trump's new "twist" pointless.

I think what's wrong with this edition of TA is that Team Arrow are such a bunch of losers that there's really no competition. That's why it's boring. (And why the hell hasn't that half-wit, Frank, been booted yet?) I do like the idea of bringing Sean in, though. He's an improvement over Ivanka, although certainly no replacement for George or Carolyn.

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2238251;
    Aaron because he didn't say anything last week in the boardroom, thus making Trump's new "twist" pointless.
    I was starting to like Aaron.

Thanks for telling me though.

Aaron's big mistake is not being a leader. Aaron's second mistake was not selling when that was his speciality. Aaron's third mistake was bringing Nicole into the boardroom. Aaron's fourth mistake was admitting that Nicole should not be in the boardroom. That's a lot of mistakes and it all leads to a righteous firing.

As far as Aimee goes, it was a toss up as to who was the most ineffectual project manager. Aaron or Aimee. If Trump had seen the footage we had he would have fired them both. If Aimee could only act like she did during the boardroom when she was project leader she would be incredible. Fortunately she had Derek and the Hockey Lady on her team else they would have lost.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey
    They let Frank slide the first week or two when he really deserved to get the boot, and since then, he hasn't really been bad enough to warrant it. It's really no surprise, though. Every year there's some big mouth who should be gone week two that makes it at least halfway.

If Aaron only said he wanted to bring one person into the boardroom, Trump would have taken it as an insult, but I do agree he should have said he was bringing her in because she was involved in bulk selling but didn't do any (granted, he tried to say that half a dozen times, but Trump kept cutting him off because he believes a romance will generate ratings).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast