+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Tie Conspiracy Theories

Pink Tie Conspiracy Theories

Why does Donald keep wearing that same pink tie? Is it a code? Is he bankrupt and can't afford a second tie? Is pink the new black? Is he color-blind?

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    Love the thread!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Maybe he is trying to put some LA lifestyle in the wardrobe! Maybe hes trying to be 'hip' for his trophy wife. Or maybe hes letting the world know he reallllly did like that lil pink mens swimsuit from last week.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I wondered whether it might be for editing reasons.
    If he wears the same tie to every boardroom and they have a weak one, they can edit in some general comments he might have made in a more entertaining week.
    We know the producers love to manipulate.
    Of course he'd have to wear the same suit as well.
    I really have no idea.

Having said that, I prefer all your theories, hhb

FORT Fogey
    He's being wearing a pink tie for a while now, not just this year. Plenty of guys have been wearing pink over the last couple of years.

DetGuy, it's not a big deal that he's wearing pink, it's that he's wearing the same pink tie over and over again.

Fluff, you are probably right, I know they do that for Trading Spaces and some other shows. Either that or he's trying to establish even more of a brand. Donald Trump: The guy with the bad hair and the pink tie.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2212250;
    DetGuy, it's not a big deal that he's wearing pink, it's that he's wearing the same pink tie over and over again.

Fluff, you are probably right, I know they do that for Trading Spaces and some other shows. Either that or he's trying to establish even more of a brand. Donald Trump: The guy with the bad hair and the pink tie.
    Like Trump water before them, Trump Brand Ties.. I see a upcoming task!!! Won't that suck! Trump is no Jerry Garcia!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Or possibly: Pink Tie Products - for all your breast cancer needs!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2212292;
    Or possibly: Pink Tie Products - for all your breast cancer needs!

Trump would never do that on his own.. it wouldnt all go to him :/

BUT thats not a bad idea.. they are saying that pink is the new black and that would be a wonderful SGK fund raiser! Tie it in with a Pink Tie day.. pun intended hehe. I can see it now! 25.00 a tie with 100% going to http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm I think we are on to something here... who needs Trump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2212062;
    Why does Donald keep wearing that same pink tie? Is it a code? Is he bankrupt and can't afford a second tie? Is pink the new black? Is he color-blind?
    Be very careful using the word 'bankruptcy' around Donald. He got in a major feud with Rosie O'Donnell for even implying that he was bankrupt. But on second thought why the heck not, lets get FORT on CNN and MSNBC and the O'Reilly Factor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast