+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 1/21 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2212454;
    He still should have fired one of them.. no one on that team had a positive idea action or thought. They were ALL at odds with her from the start.. It was them ganging up on her. She tried to get them involved and no one would commit on ANYTHING. It was a bad idea, and she did come off as nervous on the tour bus.. but her team didn't add much at all. It was a disappointment all the way around.. and she shouldn't be blamed for the whole mess.

I stand by my comment earlier in that she DID do the right thing, she was respectful, calm, and eloquent in her resignation to Trump he turned it on her and tried to make her look/feel like she was a lost cause.. good for her in sticking to her guns. I am sure there are many of us here who have quit a job that wasn't what we wanted or expected and we were never called quitters.

I have to say, the conditions out in 'tent city' are horrid.. and unhealthy. I think I would have left too.. thats no way for anyone in the position they are in to have to live.. hell, a roach infested apartment would be better, they may, at the very least, have hot water to shower with.
    I agree--especially about the rest of her team. It was so clear that they wanted to get rid of her and were doing everything possible to make her look bad. (Nicole, in particular, gave new meaning to the word "obnoxious.") I don't blame her in the least for quitting. It's bad enough to sleep in a tent, but when you're doing it with a bunch of losers, then it really becomes too much.

I don't think that Michelle will, in any way, be hurt by quitting. On the contrary, I think the people who have spent the last 3 weeks in that tent are the ones who will never be taken seriously again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789