+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2204759;

Wow. Where'd everyone go tonight? Is the Donald/Rosie fight making EVERYONE quit this show?
    24 is premiering tonight

Carey DID shove his design ideas down everyone else's throat, but I still would rather have seen Nicole go, instead of him. She was the project manager, and it was her job to rein Carey in (and I also found her to be more annoying, with that raspy voice.)

But the one I really feel sorry for is Michelle. She beats out thousands and thousands of candidates in order to get a shot at this job, and then ends up stuck on this team full of losers

That was one butt fugly pair of man panties, but somehow I still hated to see Carey go home. He REALLY should have known that not a great deal of men would strut their stuff in a pair of pink tighties.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2204849;
    That was one butt fugly pair of man panties, but somehow I still hated to see Carey go home. He REALLY should have known that not a great deal of men would strut their stuff in a pair of pink tighties.

I agree, stupid suit if you're trying to win a contest.

Very... very... very few straight guys would EVER wear a suit like that even as a joke! and I bet there are quite a few gay guys who wouldnt wear that pink bandaid either!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2204857;
    I agree, stupid suit if you're trying to win a contest.

Very... very... very few straight guys would EVER wear a suit like that even as a joke! and I bet there are quite a few gay guys who wouldnt wear that pink bandaid either!

It would have been cute if it had been a woman's suit with a bikini top to go with it, but, as Donald said, how many men are going to wear pink? (I'll bet that a lot of gay men wouldn't even wear that suit, because first of all, they'd have to have a perfect build to pull it off, and secondly, that color would not look good on men who are blonde or redheaded or who have have very fair complexions. You would have to be brunette, or olive-skinned, or black in order for that color to work well.)

Yuck, Donald is gross!
    So remember when the models and the 4 contestants were walking the runway? Donald asked someone if she (pointing to some girl who was walking on the runway) was on the show.

I bet he just wanted to see more of her.

And have you noticed the abundance of beautiful (not beautiful, but BEAUTIFUL) ladies coming on the show? He's a guy and all, but the more beautiful women on the show the better.

And I wish we can see more Muna. She doesn't get enough airtime.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-15-2007 at 02:25 AM.

FORT Fogey
    the show is really boring already

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2204920;
    the show is really boring already
    I agree this is the LEAST interested I have ever been in an apprentice show.... again tonight i had it on but was doing other stuff and just glancing up occasionally if I heard a commotion.

IMO taking the show to LA and letting Donald tinker with it so much has resulted in a cheezy ridiculous show.
    The tent thing is becoming sickening... I am tired of hearing people whine about sleeping in it and I don't see it really motivating anyone.... to the contrary from what I've seen it seems to be sapping whatever positive energy they still had.

Taking people to the Playboy mansion as a REWARD when you have a team made up of mainly women is dumb, how would the guys like to go to a performance of Chippendales as a reward?
    Give me a break!... Donald wanted to go to the Playboy mansion and he used the show as an excuse so Melania would ALLOW him to drag his tired old ass up there

When did the teams pick their names? How did I miss that momentous occasion? I am in the minority and did like Carey's suit. I liked the pattern and the color and it looked good on him. Saying that I could see it also as a female short and bikini top, In fact that would have looked great. Still I can understand that the men's pink suit would have a limited audience. Still I thought the pattens on the boxer style and the longer orange suit were very nice and much better that the boring suits, styles and colors of the other team. I mean I can shop at Old Navy or J Crew and find those exact same suits, they are plain, safe and boring. I do not understand American males passion for baggy shorts and pants, I want to see some legs and ass.

As far as Donald and his comments; I thought it was insulting as all get out when Donald say to Carey's face that being gay would make it hard for him to win being the Apprentice. Since when does being gay mean you cannot do well in business??? Anyone else notice how sexist Donald is when he was drooling over one of the models during the fashion show and wondered if she worked for the company? What was really hard to take was Donald claiming that he would look just as good in the 'pink suit' as Carey did. Can we say delusional. If Trump put on that suit he would probably burst the seams and then the entire country would have to look at his pale white butt. Ugh, what a picture.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

IMO there should be double firing in this episode. Nicole made a decision of approving Carey's design, which ultimately led to their team's loss. She deserved to get the boot along with Carey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast