Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Donald Vs. Rosie

Donald Vs. Rosie

Just wondering whos side everyone was on.

im on Donalds side, I was watching the David Letterman show, and Donald Trump explained his actions and did bash Rosie hard. I think just about everyone deserves a second chance. all the girl did was drink a little booze and get crazy. bid deal, who hasnt done that in their lifetime

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ilove2wheel;2200531;
    im on Donalds side, I was watching the David Letterman show, and Donald Trump explained his actions and did bash Rosie hard. I think just about everyone deserves a second chance. all the girl did was drink a little booze and get crazy. bid deal, who hasnt done that in their lifetime
    But the issue isn't "who hasn't done that in their lifetime" but that she was underage (which makes it illegal) AND she is the reigning Miss USA and those two things make it a big no-no....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I find Rosie incredibly annoying 99% of the time, but Donald was just so personal and mean in his comments (okay, Rosie attacked him personally first but he just went waaaay overboard).

In my opinion, if both Donald and Rosie lost 100% of their money tomorrow, Rosie would have a better chance of keeping Kelli than Donald would have of keeping Melania.

Plus, he's also attacked both Martha Stewart and Angelina Jolie in the last little while. He's a little out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2200652;
    I find Rosie incredibly annoying 99% of the time, but Donald was just so personal and mean in his comments (okay, Rosie attacked him personally first but he just went waaaay overboard).

In my opinion, if both Donald and Rosie lost 100% of their money tomorrow, Rosie would have a better chance of keeping Kelli than Donald would have of keeping Melania.

Plus, he's also attacked both Martha Stewart and Angelina Jolie in the last little while. He's a little out of control.
    I could not have said it any better myself. Donald, what you said about Rosie was mean and spiteful, and it was uncalled for.

I've forgotten what the original feud was even about with all the insults being hurled.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2200674;
    I've forgotten what the original feud was even about with all the insults being hurled.
    Miss USA, Tara Conner, was revealed as having been a boozer when she was underage. Trump decided to NOT strip her of her title. Rosie publicly got on his case about it, including a comment about how someone with bad hair has "no right to be a 'moral compass' for young girls". Donald fired back at her even harder, including the now infamous "slob" comment.

Mind you, the smart thing for Trump to do would have been to stay quiet, because Rosie has dug her own grave this year, what with her "Ching Chong Chang" comment, her earlier stupid fight with Kelly Ripa, and other times she's shot her mouth off. All he's done is piss off people who otherwise might have decided Rosie was a fool all on their own without him alluding to her physical appearance. Sure she did it first with the "bad hair" comment, and that's presumably why he called her a slob, but he should have taken the high road, since people have so easily forgotten how it all started anyway. All they remember is the last thing said.

To add to the drama: Apparently various Miss USA contestants both present AND past (including Tara Conner) have more in common with Rosie than you'd think. They like to kiss each other...

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...21257537.shtml
    Miss Nevada USA Katie Rees In New Sex Scandal With Two Celebs
    By Staff
    Jan 5, 2007

Miss Nevada USA Katie Rees was informed two weeks ago that she would not be getting her crown back after losing it. Katie Rees was quickly released after pageant officials were made aware of pictures online showing her kissing and fondling other women and flashing one of her breasts.

You know there is a home movie floating around somewhere.

Rees' termination came only two days after Miss USA Tara Conner was allowed to keep her crown by pageant boss Donald Trump, after she admitted to drinking at New York City bars.

"I am so sorry this happened," Rees said at a news conference. "So many of us don't realize how our actions, even one night of poor judgment, can affect the rest of our lives."

Yet the disgraced former Miss Nevada USA spent New Years Eve partying the night away at Seamless topless strip club. This activity comes amid new reports that she is involved in a sex scandal with two unnamed Las Vegas celebrities!

Her attorney Mario Torres asked that Miss Universe Organization co-owner Donald Trump grant Rees the same opportunity he gave Miss USA Tara Conner and Miss Teen USA Katie Blair. Conner was spotted kissing Blair in public and there were reports that they were sneaking men into their Trump Place apartment.

"He always believes in second chances," Torres said of Trump. "We are asking for that and plead that he answer our call, allow us to meet with him and allow us to defend ourselves."

Yet the Miss Universe Organization issued this statement:

"The Miss Universe Organization has thoroughly considered the request of Ms. Katie Rees to be reinstated as Miss Nevada USA 2007," Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, said in a statement released to The Associated Press. "In light of the serious nature of the circumstances, there is no recourse but to stand by our decision."
    Last edited by Krom; 01-10-2007 at 12:21 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2200652;

Plus, he's also attacked ..... Angelina Jolie in the last little while.
    Okay, well I give anyone who does that a bonus , considering my own opinion of Ms. Jolie.

But aside from that... side? There is no side to be on, they're both idiots, they're both children, they're both publicity whores, and I have zero doubt they worked on this 'feud concept' together because both badly needed publicity during this time. It has Trumplicity written all over it. What feud? It's nothing more than another publicity stunt being played out in the media. Pass me some popcorn, please
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey
    Trump is the worst whore going on every talk show and spewing hatred.

I don't particularly like Trump, but I don't like Rosie even more. She started it by getting on the show and making fun of his appearance, among other things. Remember when we were kids and were told that if you can't take it, don't dish it out? Rosie should never have "dished".

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast