Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Donald Vs. Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2207432;
    think he'd be willing to have rosie take her place?

hahahahah BFD!

If only that could happen!!.... I think "the Doanld" would erupt with so much energy he might just launch himself into space

Now that's an event I would PAY to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2207411;
    yep he is after Condi now

He says she is a lousy negotiator and all she does is "wave" and "smile"

He says he could do a much better job negotiating and just off the top of his head he knows of 15-20 other people who could do a better job.

He was on Larry King last night and was going on about what a lousy job Condi is doing.
    OK going after Rosie is one thing, but Condi, the Secretary of State. Is he nuts. Maybe Tara Connor gave Donald her stash before she went to rehab, he sure is acting like it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2207505;
    OK going after Rosie is one thing, but Condi, the Secretary of State. Is he nuts. Maybe Tara Connor gave Donald her stash before she went to rehab, he sure is acting like it.
    I agree Bearcatta, he seems to be acting crazier than usual lately

Maybe he feels like his show is going down the tubes and he's trying to keep people tuning in by being super controversial?

I would'nt put it past him to use any means to keep Apprentice and himself in the media.

Problem is that only works for so long and eventually the public will write you off as an lunatic and turn a blind eye/ear to your ranting and raving

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2207509;
    I agree Bearcatta, he seems to be acting crazier than usual lately

Maybe he feels like his show is going down the tubes and he's trying to keep people tuning in by being super controversial?

I would'nt put it past him to use any means to keep Apprentice and himself in the media.

Problem is that only works for so long and eventually the public will write you off as an lunatic and turn a blind eye/ear to your ranting and raving
    After the poor ratings the Apprentice got for the season premiere it makes sense that he is trying to use controversy to get people to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2207414;
    Now Trump's rippin' Condi

WASHINGTON
    January 14, 2007 - Still locked in a nasty feud with Rosie O'Donnell, The Donald may be looking at a new target: Secretary of State Rice.
    Donald Trump says in an interview set to air tonight that Rice seems like a nice person, but when it comes to her role as the nation's chief negotiator, he'd like to use his trademark line on her: "You're fired."

Americans "want someone that knows how to negotiate, that knows the art of the deal," he said in an interview on FOX News Channel's "Hannity's America."

"In all fairness, I see Condoleezza Rice - she goes on a plane, she gets off a plane, she waves, she goes there to meet some dictator. ... They talk, she leaves, she waves, the plane takes off. Nothing happens, it's a joke, nothing ever happens. I think she's a very nice woman, but I don't want a nice woman. I want someone that's not necessarily nice."

Trump isn't just picking on the gals - he actually goes gaga over Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.): "She is a very capable woman. She has done an amazing job as a senator of New York."

Rice's latest diplomatic gambit has her back in Israel, where she met last night with Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni. Today, she meets with Palestinian officials.

Link to article
    I have no problem with this. I can't stand Bush or anyone associated with his administration!

He seems to have a problem with women in general, in the last little while he has criticized Martha Stewart, Angelina Jolie, Rosie O'Donnell and now Condaleeza Rice (plus he fired Carolyn). I don't remember him going after any men (could be wrong though, I haven't followed that closely.)

That combined with his ultra-classy Playboy Mansion reward makes me think he's a bit of a misogynist.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2207603;
    He seems to have a problem with women in general, in the last little while he has criticized Martha Stewart, Angelina Jolie, Rosie O'Donnell and now Condaleeza Rice (plus he fired Carolyn). I don't remember him going after any men (could be wrong though, I haven't followed that closely.)

That combined with his ultra-classy Playboy Mansion reward makes me think he's a bit of a misogynist.
    During the feud with Martha I was watching her version of the Apprentice. I thought that feud was totally stupid. Why does he feel threaten by these woman?? Yet he likes Hillary whose entire political career (with her husband) has been full of shady deals that she (and her husband) have gotten away with. If that is his criteria of who he likes and respects than Rosie was right and he is no ones moral compass.

Now Rosie is attacking Paula Abdul... she went on and on about how Paula had booze in her cup last night and was obviously drunk.

She said Paula had one eye looking one way and the other eye was looking in the opposite direction.

It showed clips of her on the View dissing Paula and then it showed her being interviewed by some reporter and she was even more insulting to Paula.... Rosie was impersonating Paula and making a "drunk" face and then acting like she was guzzling booze and burping

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2208074;
    Now Rosie is attacking Paula Abdul... she went on and on about how Paula had booze in her cup last night and was obviously drunk.

She said Paula had one eye looking one way and the other eye was looking in the opposite direction.

It showed clips of her on the View dissing Paula and then it showed her being interviewed by some reporter and she was even more insulting to Paula.... Rosie was impersonating Paula and making a "drunk" face and then acting like she was guzzling booze and burping

Paula deserves to be made fun of.

My problem here is that Rosie is doing so (and rather viscously) in an environment where she KNOWS she's under scrutiny for similar outbursts over the past few months. It shows a lack of judgment more than anything trite like "meanness".

Its not that comedians shouldn't do comedy, its the fact that Rosie doesn't always present it as comedy, and she has a real blase attitude about public confrontations.

That said, Paula needs to pour out that booze!

Mind you, Rosie probably stole those "booze in the cup" comments from people online.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

ENOUGH, ALREADY. Are Rosie and Donald now on a new level of the feud where they are trying to top each other with whom they can insult. Donald with Condi and Rosie with Paula. Can we shoot them both?? Better yet how about sewing both their mouths shut and to each others asses.

Closed Thread