Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Donald Vs. Rosie

Not everyone feels that way, as you will read here. There are two sides and some of us are on the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2205951;
    Rosie said that she got all her info from Wikipedia

The thing is because that is were she got her info from that leave's her safe from being sued.

*snipped*.
    how does that leave her safe from being sued?

The wikipedia article makes it crystal clear that he has never filed for "personal bankruptcy" and that's exactly what Rosie misrepresented in her rant.

She can't claim that she made a mistake and just assumed that he had because she already admitted that she used wikipedia as her reference and it very clearly states the opposite.

From Wikipedia: "by 1991 increasing debt brought Trump to business bankruptcy and the brink of personal bankruptcy"

It doesnt matter what most people think or that most people dont distinguish the difference between "personal" and or "business" bankruptcy.
    The courts would look at it from a legal standpoint not a public opinion standpoint and legally he never filed for personal bankruptcy.
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 01-16-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2205405;
    Maybe they need to change the name of the show to Rosie's View, since that is the only one that usually gets heard any more.
    The other women should speak up more. Elizabeth, she's not even needed on this show, to me she brings nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2205475;
    if Trump thought ALL fat women were slobs, disgusting and whatever else he said about Rosie, he would have said ALL fat women.
    DT would never say all fat women, that would be committing suicide. His beef is just with Rosie.
    Last edited by graycat11; 01-16-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;2205505;
    Well, Meredith Viera was snoozzzzzy. Star Jones had the world conspiring against her (and all Blacks). Joy Behar is plain annoying. Elisabeth is well insipid. Barbara is not even on the show on most days - needs a morning nap? Rosie is the only person who keeps the show going. They can just get rid of the rest and call it "Rosie's View".
    I liked everyone except for Elisabeth.

I liked the cast okay as it was but now I only like Joy and Elisabeth and can't stand Rosie so I don't have much reason to watch. Star got on my nerves some but nothing like this woman does.

I never knew what started the whole thing. I haven't cared for Rosie since she blindsided Tom Selleck on her show about the NRA. I don't particularly care for Trump either, but of the two I would give more credence to him.

This being said, I was telling my two girls yesterday that they both need to show some class and drop it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...p/16473327.htm

Trump gets star on Hollywood Fame Walk
    Posted on Tue, Jan. 16, 2007

Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES - The Donald trumped Rosie when his star was unveiled Tuesday on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Donald Trump, producer and host of NBC reality show "The Apprentice," has been waging a war of words with Rosie O'Donnell, moderator of ABC's "The View." O'Donnell doesn't have a star.

The unveiling of Trump's star - the 2,327th on the Walk of Fame - took place on sun-splashed Hollywood Boulevard. The event was broadcast live.

"It really has been a special moment in my life," Trump said. He said "The Apprentice" has been an "absolutely amazing experience."

Trump's baby son, Barron, almost managed to steal the show as his father held him at the podium.

"He's strong, he's smart, he's tough, he's vicious, he's violent - all of the ingredients you need to be an entrepreneur, and most importantly, hopefully he's smart because smart is really the ingredient," the 60-year-old billionaire developer said.

Barron, meanwhile, had taken a firm grip on the microphone.

"Uh, oh, he won't give up the mike," said Trump, who was also accompanied to the ceremony by his wife, Melania.

The feud between Trump and O'Donnell, 44, erupted in December after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell said the twice-divorced real-estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America." Trump fired back in various interviews, calling O'Donnell a "loser" and a "fat pig."

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co. NBC is owned by the General Electric Co.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    What the heck has the Donald done to deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? He's a businessman hosting a reality show. Probably just bought it. I thought they had some standards on the Walk of Fame - I guess not.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2207171;
    What the heck has the Donald done to deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? He's a businessman hosting a reality show. Probably just bought it. I thought they had some standards on the Walk of Fame - I guess not.
    I read somewhere that you can get a star by paying for it, that's more Donald's style.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Closed Thread