+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka

FORT Fan

Ivanka

I initially thought that Ivanka was "another dumb blonde bimbo" (no offense blondes, I'm one myself), but after the first show, I'm impressed. She looks smart, sassy, well-dressed, observant, and ready to call the shots. Way to go! I'm sure she is putting that Wharton education into good use - boosting daddy's egomaniac presence and commenting on wannabes.

She did indeed look good. Now what's the chance that The Donald would allow Burnett to make her look otherwise, LOL?

I don't think it was editing. I think she's intelligent, well-spoken and seems very mature for her age.

FORT Newbie
    I was thinking she came off very well on the program, also. Wonder if she is actually like that or if the editing helped alot.

FORT Fogey
    She graduated from her father's alumi mater- Wharton School of Business. She is smart.

I wasn't too thrilled last season when I first heard she would be filling in once or twice. But I was favorably impressed. She didn't have a whole lot to say, but when she did, she was on point. My opinion hasn't changed since last night.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2198898;
    She graduated from her father's alumi mater- Wharton School of Business. She is smart.
    i like her, but please with her background, she could have gone to harvard or oxford if she wanted. Philantrophy is key

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2198965;
    i like her, but please with her background, she could have gone to harvard or oxford if she wanted. Philantrophy is key
    She is following her father's footsteps like many kids of wealthy men. Yes, she is privelege but both her parents instill her with the work ethic. She model her way thru high school because Ivanna would only pay for tuition. She may have the pedigree to get her into Wharton but she graduated magna cum laude. Trump didn't buy that for her.

FORT Newbie
    I do not think she is that smart. She is very scripted on TV and bases her thoughts on personal likes and dis-likes. We will know at the end if she was the final destruction of the apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by rekaszabo;2199135;
    I do not think she is that smart. She is very scripted on TV and bases her thoughts on personal likes and dis-likes. We will know at the end if she was the final destruction of the apprentice.
    If you listen to the syntax of a lot of her comments, I think it is obvious that much of what she says is off the cuff. Maybe the interview segments are scripted, but not the boardroom (except the dubbed voice-overs) and not the spontaneous stuff we hear her saying to people during the tasks.

Ivanka is kind of the anti-Paris Hilton.

As for the charge of her basing stuff on her likes and dislikes, why's that a problem if her likes and dislikes are reasonable and logical? Sure, Frank is a trainwreck, but Martin was even moreso, and she saw that.

A lot of people are posting their surprise about her, but I think even last year it was clear she's one of the few things The Donald has er... created that lives up to the hype. Also, you can tell that as classless as both her father AND mother are (Ivana is almost as tacky as Donald), somehow Ivanka must have inherited some as a recessive trait or something.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast