+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 1/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    This is an obvious strategy and a consequence of this new lame twist. I'd hope Trump would see through it and perhaps offer up punishment for trying to keep the weakest link.

FORT Fogey
    Ivanka said going for volume was a bad idea. Now she's questioning not doing just that.

I guess they had blow dryers in the tents 'cause the girls look well coiffed.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Miss I-have-fifteen-college-degrees said: "There was someone else who could have went to the copy store".
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    I have a feeling Martian is going to go tonight, and that'll be just fine with me. I really can't stand the windbag.

Even more, I can't stand to hear Frank call him "MAR - DEN," either.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2198316;
    Miss I-have-fifteen-college-degrees said: "There was someone else who could have went to the copy store".
    I think she stayed in the bathroom, plucking her eyebrows excessively, on that morning that they taught "English grammar" in college. Yeah, that's what must have happened.

FORT Fogey
    Frank's marketing mistake and running off without giving any guidance is irrelevant of whether he had knowledge of the team or not.

FORT Fogey
    Frank, just stop talking already.

Frank is hungry and willing to sell his body and soul to the Trumpster for a quarter mill a year plus the Christmas bonus. He just wanted Donald Duck know that... in case it wasn't crystal clear already.

FORT Fogey
    gee, can frank shut up

+ Reply to Thread