+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: If There were an Apprentice: All-Stars, Who Would You Pick?

  1. #21
    It's almost Spring! redjdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    732
    They should put together 2 Apprentice All Star teams but have them on Survivor. Wouldn't that be a hoot! And not the Survivor of this season with the have and have-nots.

  2. #22
    FORT Regular Monkadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    69

    NO Omarosa

    I've already lost 80% of my will to watch this show. Having an All-Star season with Omarosa on board... let's just say she'd make up the remaining 20%. Some people may find her interesting or attention-worthy. She is, to me, emminently ignorable.
    "The key to keep away is having a lot of extra hats at home..."

  3. #23
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    I would pick:

    S1
    Bill
    Amy
    Troy
    Omarosa - Add some drama
    Katrina - She was hot

    S2
    Raj - He was funny
    Jennifer

    s3
    Chris - He's the most memorable to me from this season

    s4
    Rebecca - I wanted her to win!
    Randall

    s5
    Sean
    Charmaine
    Lenny - It'd be interesting to see him with Charmaine, haha
    Tarek

    s6

    Team Arrow:
    Frank
    James
    Nicole
    Tim
    Stefani
    (One of the most memorable teams ever. They had the funniest group moments, and all of them are really passionate and they respect each other)
    Surya (just to make the show more interesting)

    Also, please bring back Caroline and George, and Robin.

  4. #24
    Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    122
    Ivanka vs. Omarosa.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

    -Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

  5. #25
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,338
    During an All Stars I would have Rosie O'Donnell, Ivana Trump, Omarosa, Sister Patterson and New York all on one team. This would trully be memorable and drive Dump Truck insane.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #26
    Ann's FAN! mistyshadowz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Someplace! :D
    Posts
    85
    Heidi Bressler
    Bill Rancic
    Kwame Jackson
    Kendra
    Tana
    Angie
    Rebecca
    Randal
    Alla
    Felisha
    Kristi

    YEp most of them are females...cant help it im a feminist!
    Those who think sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.