+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Not watching

I watched the first two episodes and was bored to death. I don't like the changes. I'm done with this show.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    I watched last night's show, and that was enough for me.

If the people getting fired even want to leave......

I hope the show tanks.

I haven't been watching consistently this season so far, just in between ads while Desperate housewives is on. Initially I believed that 'Survivor-like' conditions would be fun to watch but so far I am not really impressed by the tents and those living conditions, not that there is anything wrong with it but it doesn't fit with the image of the show. I guess I will just float through the season and see what is happening but won't watch with complete interest unless something drastically changes my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dzzyedge;2212230;

If the people getting fired even want to leave......
    I was completely shocked by that woman's (can't remember her name) decision to leave the show...what was that? I don't care how you put it, a quitter is a quitter is a quitter. Gotta agree with Trump on that one. Though, she didn't sign up for those weird living conditions, that should not be a deciding factor in her quitting the show.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2213996;
    Though, she didn't sign up for those weird living conditions, that should not be a deciding factor in her quitting the show.
    Why shouldn't it? Michelle looked horrible, seemed to have not been sleeping well, and is probably *not* a camper. She said "this isn't what I signed up for" and she was absolutely right- she signed up for The Apprentice, not Survivor! If I were in her shoes, I would have quit way before this just because I find camping to be the most uncomfortable thing to do and I could not imagine having to camp out, then go to work without a hot indoor shower, a nice indoor cooked meal and decent potty going conditions. None of those contestants signed up for this ridiculous stunt, and I wish they would all quit to show Trump was a stupid idea it was to begin with.

I lost interest a season or so back, but firing George and Caroline, nailed it for me. I think he was jealous of Caroline's popularity which shows how petty he is.

This season really does stink.

I think the biggest problem is throwing every gimmick they could all at once:

No George/Carolyn
    Going to LA
    Winning PM stays PM
    Winning PM goes into the Boardroom
    Losers sleep in tent city
    Winners in week 2 getting the week off....

I mean what was wrong with the standard format? I thought it worked...two teams 1 task - worst person on the losers goes...
    I just think all this other rule-changing nonsense has gotten those that watch causally all confused.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika221;2214180;
    This season really does stink.

I think the biggest problem is throwing every gimmick they could all at once:

No George/Carolyn
    Going to LA
    Winning PM stays PM
    Winning PM goes into the Boardroom
    Losers sleep in tent city
    Winners in week 2 getting the week off....

I mean what was wrong with the standard format? I thought it worked...two teams 1 task - worst person on the losers goes...
    I just think all this other rule-changing nonsense has gotten those that watch causally all confused.

This sounds pathetic. The losers sleep in a tent and don't have access to hot showers and modern conveniences like a toilet?? Is that it?? And what does that have to do with an apprenticeship at a major business?? And the winning PM stays PM? So, if the team is good, it could be that no one else gets to be PM, but not because of the PM, but because of the team??

Sounds like DT and MB are pretty desperate this year. So glad I got out of the habit of watching this trash two seasons ago... but I do miss being able to chat with you all about what's happening on the show, which is probably why I'm still here...

Not watching this season either. I didn't watch last season, but was kind of thinking I'd tune in for this season. But the move to LA the ditching of BOTH George and Carolyn in exchange for his kids -- none of the changes appeal to me. And, then I also remembered that the reason I gave up on the show to begin with is because it's been going downhill since the very first season (which I found both interesting and entertaining).

Add to that Trump's over-the-top icky behavior in his "real" life, and you get a no thanks from me in the viewing department...

FORT Fanatic
    For a supposedly educated group of people, I have never heard such abominable grammar in my life. If I had a nickel for every "would've went" I'd be thrilled!
    Ieven recall hearing one person say "I would've took".

Amazing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast