+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tim - Season 6

Tim - Season 6

JOB: Tutoring Company Owner
    HOME: Boston, Massachusetts

Biography
    Tim, 24, was born and raised outside of Boston in Newton, Massachusetts, and graduated cum laude from Harvard University where he majored in government.

He moved to Los Angeles after college to write music and began tutoring on the side, but his side business proved so successful that he and a partner wound up launching an academic tutoring company, The Cartim Group, when Tim was just 22. Now running the company's daily operations, Tim employs 20 tutors and projects his company's annual revenue at over $1 million.

Still devoted to his main passion--writing music--Tim spends his free time composing and playing the piano. His first album is expected to be released in early 2007.

Says Tim, "I should be the next Apprentice because I have always welcomed a massive challenge and I approach everything I take on with passion and energy."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Undecided about how well he will do on the show. He also might be a little young for the job.

Oh geez! I work for his father! (Where to hide, where to hide...) Well, dad has done VERY well for himself.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=516523

I don't know what it is about this guy's face, but there's something... smarmy looking.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2188904;
    I don't know what it is about this guy's face, but there's something... smarmy looking.
    What struck me about this guy's face is that he, too (like one of the women), looks like he's lost his bead out of the hole in his forehead.

Haven't these people ever heard of Gorilla Glue???

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Still devoted to his main passion--writing music--Tim spends his free time composing and playing the piano. His first album is expected to be released in early 2007.

Says Tim, "I should be the next Apprentice because I have always welcomed a massive challenge and I approach everything I take on with passion and energy."
    I don't see his main passion music qualifying to be the Apprentice unless he is using the show to promote his music career.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    I was a little surprised by this:

From tvguide.com entertainment news:

Hearts on Fired: Apprentice Sweethearts Still Together
    Tim Urban might not have won over the Donald, but he got the approval of someone more important: fellow Apprentice cast member Nicole, whom he wooed this season but hit a rough patch with just prior to his ejection. "Ten months later, we're still together, if you can believe that," Tim tells TVGuide.com. "[On TV] you're looking at the rockiest time we ever had, but we had kind of made up by the time I got fired. We said, 'Let's not let this be a huge thing,' because after all those months together, we were really quite tight."

Of course we advised Tim that Trump must be salivating at even the remote possibility of "The Apprentice Wedding," which would surely be the highest-rated television special ever. [Wink wink] "Yeah," Tim acknowledges, "but I don't think I like Trump nowadays, so I don't know!"

Re: Tim - Season 6

Wow...Thanks for posting this, Chino.

I wonder if they're still tight with Frankie as well...

+ Reply to Thread