+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole - Season 6

Nicole - Season 6

JOB: Real Estate Broker
    HOME: Chicago, Illinois

Biography
    Nicole, 25, was born and raised in Naperville, Illinois and graduated with honors from Northern Illinois University with a business degree.
    She also earned an associate of science degree and her certificate in real estate at Kishwaukee College. As a testament to her strong work ethic, she financed 100% of her education by working two to three jobs simultaneously throughout her college years.

Nicole now owns her own real estate corporation in Chicago, which specializes in large acquisitions of commercial real estate.

She also has her own portfolio of property valued at more than $1 million and enjoys cooking, golfing, water sports and reading motivational books in her free time.

Nicole says she should be the next Apprentice because "I have the education, real estate experience and undying will to succeed at everything I do."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    As a testament to her strong work ethic, she financed 100% of her education by working two to three jobs simultaneously throughout her college years.
    You go girl! I admire that kind of dedication.

My hubby is friends with her Aunt ... so we're rooting for her!

FORT Fogey
    Was she supposed to be wearing a bead in her forehead? If so, someone should have told her that it fell out of the hole.

Re: Nicole - Season 6

Hmmmm. I never read her profile. She actually has a pretty impressive background.

"She also has her own portfolio of property valued at more than $1 million"

I know a million dollars isn't considered as all that much these days ... but she's 25 years old !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I can't believe she didn't get fired. Sleeping during a task! What was she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2321020;
    Hmmmm. I never read her profile. She actually has a pretty impressive background.

"She also has her own portfolio of property valued at more than $1 million"

I know a million dollars isn't considered as all that much these days ... but she's 25 years old !
    $1 million in Chicagoland is nothing, one or two properties is worth that much.
    She should have been fired with her partner but Heidi's screw up saved her.

She didn't get fired because Trump has already decided it will be between Stef and James and he need two to easily dump. Had Heidi done well and Christine not screwed up the phone numbers, it would have been a more even competition for the final four.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2325446;
    She didn't get fired because Trump has already decided it will be between Stef and James and he need two to easily dump. Had Heidi done well and Christine not screwed up the phone numbers, it would have been a more even competition for the final four.
    He needed to keep the numbers even for the final competition. Otherwise, I think Nicole would have been gone along with Kristine & Heidi. Also, I think Trump likes keeping her around so he can needle her about Tim.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I just can't stand this girl and think Tim could do so much better. He is a really nice guy and she will make his life miserable. Besides her voice would drive me nuts - like squeaky chalk on a blackboard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast